Official OpenBh 5.1 image Now Available.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
OpenBh 5.1

1.jpg

OpenBh 5.1 is based on the OE-Alliance 5.1 core.

So what is different in OpenBh 5.1 then?

The main change from OpenBh 5.0 to OpenBh 5.1 is that Python has been upgraded from Python 3.9 to Python 3.10 and 99% of the old redundant Python2 code has now been removed completely.

Whats New:

• OE-A 5.1
  • Python 3.10
  • Extensive changes to meet Python3.10 requirements.
  • Fixed all known issues with FCC on Vu+boxes... (Channel number and usb tuners with no video).
  • If your favourite plugins no longer work, you will need to contact the plugin authors to ask them to update their plugins for Python3.

Apart from the above you should not notice many differences between previous OpenBh 5.0 and OpenBh 5.1 images.

PLEASE NOTE FROM THIS RELEASE WE WILL NO LONGER BE SUPPORTING THE FOLLOWING BOXES, VU+ SOLO, DUO, UNO

2.png
3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

*** You need to set a Password to use FTP, TELNET & SSH ***

Where can I find the OpenBh git ?

The OpenBh git is located here: https://github.com/BlackHole

Thanks to:

• Rytec, doglover and all the teams that host EPG feeds for EPG Importer, for their continued support.
  • All developers for their plugins used in the feeds of this image.
  • All of the OpenBh Beta team for their hours of testing and dedication on improving the image.
  • All those who have submitted patches/fixes
  • To all who have submitted translation work for OpenBh.
  • Twol for the conversion to Python 3. This has involved manually converting literally hundreds of Python files and associated c++ code.
  • Huevos and Twol for testing, debugging, and responding to feedback and problems.
  • Huevos for his work on blindscan and ABM.
  • Peter de Jonge, abu baniaz & Huevos for their work with Andyblac to improve ABM.
  • Matrix10 for OpenBh skins.

DISCLAIMER

THE OPENBH IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY EMULATOR, K E Y S, SOFTCAMS OR OTHER SYSTEM FOR VIEWING PAY - TV WITH OR WITHOUT A PAID SUBSCRIPTION.

THE OPENBH IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY SYSTEM TO DOWNLOAD PLUGINS OR EMULATORS FROM EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SOFTWARE THAT MAY BE USED FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES SUCH AS CARD SHARING.

*** You need to set a Password to use FTP, TELNET & SSH ***

You can find the images in the downloads section here:

s8un3no

C'è compatibilità col backup dei setting della 5.0?

Translate
Is there compatibility with the 5.0 settings backup?

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
C'è compatibilità col backup dei setting della 5.0?

Translate
Is there compatibility with the 5.0 settings backup?
Whilst it should be ok, I personally wouldn't recommend it, 99% of issues that users have with images are caused by using a backup from another image.

It is always best to set the image up clean.

B.D.

For the few plugins I use the backup was found and recognized immediately and so far I have not found any incompatibility.
ps. I like the green EPG.
Goog job.

Per i pochi plugin che uso io il backup è stato trovato e riconosciuto immediatamente e fino adesso non ho trovato incompatibilità.
Mi pace l'EPG verde.
Buon lavoro.

s8un3no

For the few plugins I use the backup was found and recognized immediately and so far I have not found any incompatibility.
ps. I like the green EPG.
Goog job.

Per i pochi plugin che uso io il backup è stato trovato e riconosciuto immediatamente e fino adesso non ho trovato incompatibilità.
Mi pace l'EPG verde.
Buon lavoro.
Ringrazio tutti quelli che mi hanno risposto.
Anche io uso pochi plugin, mi ci vuole tempo per ripristinare le impostazioni dei tanti lnb, parabole motorizzate, setting personali e le password, non mi sembrano impostazioni molto critiche

translate
I thank everyone who answered me.

I also use a few plugins, it takes me time to restore the settings of the many lnbs, motorized dishes, personal settings and passwords, they do not seem very critical settings to me

B.D.

Unfortunately, a plugin for the VPN in ph3 that on 5.0 works well on 5.1 no longer goes, it is installed and configured but then the connection to the server fails and this forces me to continue with 5.0 for the time beeing.
I know external plugins are not of your concerne and so be it, but an image without the ability to use a VPN isn't complete to me, and probably others too.
Anyway, nothing serious, I continue with the 5.0 that works well and "you don't change a winning team".
Thanks anyway for your work.

Purtroppo un plugin per la VPN in ph3 che sulla 5.0 funziona qui sulla 5.1 non va più, si installa, si configura, ma poi la connessione al server non va a buon fine e questo mi costringe a continuare almeno per ora con la 5.0.
Lo so che i plugin esterni non sono di vostra competenza e così sia, ma una immagine senza la possibilità di usare una VPN per me non va bene, e probabilmente anche per altri.
Comunque niente di grave, continuo con la 5.0 che funziona bene e "squadra che vince non si cambia".
Grazie in ogni caso per il vostro lavoro.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Unfortunately, a plugin for the VPN in ph3 that on 5.0 works well on 5.1 no longer goes, it is installed and configured but then the connection to the server fails and this forces me to continue with 5.0, at least for the time beeing.
I know external plugins are not of your concerne and so be it, but an image without the ability to use a VPN isn't complete to me, and probably others too.
Anyway, nothing serious, I continue with the 5.0 that works well and "you don't change a winning team".
Thanks anyway for your work.

Purtroppo un plugin per la VPN in ph3 che sulla 5.0 funziona qui sulla 5.1 non va più, si installa, si configura, ma poi la connessione al server non va a buon fine e questo mi costringe a continuare almeno per ora con la 5.0.
Lo so che i plugin esterni non sono di vostra competenza e così sia, ma una immagine senza la possibilità di usare una VPN per me non va bene, e probabilmente anche per altri.
Comunque niente di grave, continuo con la 5.0 che funziona bene e "squadra che vince non si cambia".
Grazie in ogni caso per il vostro lavoro.
Openvpn is built into the image, so you don't need to use a plugin to manage your vpn