LCD4Linux - problem with 5.4.001 image

goral

Hi
I have installed (cleanly) the latest image 5.4.001
The problem I have is with LCD4Linux
LCD4Linux I downloaded from the path:
green-yellow and then addons....
The problem is a message about a page not found.
I wanted to configure the LCD via the web configurator and I have this message:
"

Error 404: Not found​

The requested page doesn't exist.
"

I change IP address in LCD Config using plugin interface. No change.
How to add any ip address?
Any ideas?
Thanks.

Last edited:

goral

And one more thing.
I can't get LCD4Linux to show up on the display.
I managed to run the web configurator, configured according to the previous image 5.3 and on the display I still have the standard screen from the skin.

goral

Use the one from feeds not addons
That's what I use, it's called Addon and Feeds Manager and then Feeds

The result is that I have a completely different image on the display than on the web configurator.
And I can't get it to accept the one I made.
If it displays it correctly on the comp, why doesn't the Box want to accept it?
I remember that previously I had a problem with the resolution, but today I set everything up as it worked before installing ver. 5.4

Last edited:

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry I really have no idea.

It is working normally for me.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I don't use it on duo4k sorry (that box is only used for testing, so stuff like customising the lcd is not important for me).

goral

Even if I disable and uninstall LCD4Linux
the display remains black ( yes I do rstart).
Changing the setings front palnel diplay has no effect.
I suspect that LCD4Linux has changed something in the communication with the LCD, the question is what?
Today I will once again try to upload the 5.4 image from scratch

ps.
Is it possible to upgrade 5.4 from 5.3 without a clean install?

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Go to /etc/enigma2 and delete skin_user.xml, then restart E2 and the display should be back to normal.

No you can't upgrade from 5.3 to 5.4, it has to be a clean install as it's a different OE-A core and a different Python version.

goral

There is nothing I can do.
Either my VU+ duo is the problem (although I set up on 5.3 L4L from the first time and it works flawlessly) or something with the plugin or the new 5.4 image.
Maybe some compatibility issues?
Anyway I will stay on 5.3 for now maybe after the next 5.4 update I will try again.

Does anyone have a VU+ duo 4k SE and can confirm that they have LCD4Linux running on the 5.4 image?
In my case the effect is that I have a black display. Even after uninstalling the L4L plugin the display remains black.

Jorge

Eu tenho todas as imagens vu + duo4k em multiboot e lcd4linux funciona em todas elas, agora com python 312.2 (openblackhole e openatv) para mim o LCD da caixa está completamente preto.But if it works for others then it will be my problem.