AB-COM-PULSe 4k mini Impressions

alen5555

Staff member
Hello
Well i hawe chance to test this Stb and after some short test here is some impressions
OpenAtv commes like defualt image but i hawe already lodaed our Beta Image OBH PULSe 4k mini and Image runs very nicee
PULSe 4k mini hawe modern Hardware structure,there is some hardware similarity with VU Zero4k
Remote has a nice filling in hands i and very responsive with OBH Beta Image for PULSe 4k mini
Of course soon you will hawe the possbility to download the image for this model after the team do some tests
I hawe zaped between Menus very fast and there there is fluidity there is no spineers and blocking
Conection with usb wifi adapter is also possible and the box conects without any problem to your Network
There is the possiblity of multiboot 4 Linux Places was propoced when you flash the image i hawe instaled on the slot1 and there ewrithing runs ok.Still i need to install other images to see how multiboot works with other images..
Blindscan is suported and the tuner supports Multistream and the chanles on DVB-S2X sistem opens fine
What i hawe noticed is that tuner showing the lower SNR % comapring Vu+ Octagon
For ex.
Das Erste HD(clair 19.2e Astra) Vu+ Octagon is 98%
Same chanell on Pulse Mini is 78%
But that does not kills reception of the chanell on lower signal transponders it's juste the matter of % SNR Number nothing else
HD UHD Channels gives clean and nice image,my eye and point of view
This is the short test
Stay Tuned For PULSe 4k mini OBH Image

Attachments

• photo_2022-01-07_14-42-23.jpg
    photo_2022-01-07_14-42-23.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 44
  • photo_2022-01-07_14-42-16.jpg
    photo_2022-01-07_14-42-16.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 43
  • photo_2022-01-07_14-42-08.jpg
    photo_2022-01-07_14-42-08.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 54
  • photo_2022-01-07_14-41-54.jpg
    photo_2022-01-07_14-41-54.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 45
  • photo_2022-01-07_17-58-55.jpg
    photo_2022-01-07_17-58-55.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

el bandido

Excellent Review!
Please give us a demonstration of DVB-S blindscan working. I think you will find blindscan is supported but works or performs poorly.Thanks.

alen5555

Staff member
Excellent Review!
Please give us a demonstration of DVB-S blindscan working. I think you will find blindscan is supported but works or performs poorly.Thanks.
Thank you
I hawe Tested Blindscan and at the moment Blindscan not working properly..
All the tests are in progress

alen5555

Staff member
Hello
Well 2 part of my Impressions for this great small box
Kodi works fine,zapping with remote through the menus of Kodi are corect not super fast but you will not be disappointed
I hawe installed some croatian addon for the Movies(VOD) and the Chanels and there are no lacks, movies(fhd)and chanles works nice witohut spiners blockings
Concerning the Iptv i hawe used JediMaker(alredy comp with py3) and there all my chanels works fine again without spiner blockings
Multiboot works Fine i hawe instaled 4 images 4 Slots and without any problem i hawe switched betewen them,of course you hawe possibilty via Full Backup Menu to download and install images in empty Slots
Epg Import works fine Rutec sources are already there but you could manualy add some persnal sources for the chanles that you need,for ex.i hawe added some Ex-Yu sources
I hawe tested also some Skins and Plugins adapted for PY3 OBH and all worked fine..For the Skins on Addon Server you hawe already lot of Skins from Zorro adapted for OBH PY3 image
Media external device could be mounted also via Device managment(Usb HDD),where you could store you picons and media and epg files
PVR function is there also i hawe recoded some hd chanels and recordings could be watched via Mediaplayer
PIP also is availble as for SD but also for the HD and UHD Chanles
HbbTV works also with this box
There is also CI Modul place on the back the box,place for the SD Card and two slots for Usb device
All in all with Modern Hardware Strucuture of PULSe 4k Mini and OpenBalckHole PULSe 4k mini image i think that you will not be disappointed
Image will be available soon,stay tuned