AB Pulse 4K (Motherboard)

paradox

HDMI CEC error!!! I have several receivers, they all wake up from standby. Pulse 4k won't wake up from standby.

paradox

I've tried pure2, Open PLi, Open BH, Openatv, Openspa with all of them, but I can't wake up the receiver from standby with any of the HDMI cec.

paradox

Manufacturer's response.

Ask your client to test with Open PLi or Open BH images as well.
They will work properly because there are bugs in the Open ATV CEC and there are issues with fixing them."

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Nagytestvérrel. Pulse 4k HDMI cec nem működik ébredj fel készenléti módból!
What TV are you using ?

Have you tried more than 1 hdmi cable ?

Is the Pulse4K connected directly to the tv, without going through another device (av amp, hdmi switch, etc etc) ?

paradox

Interestingly, only the pulse4k has this problem, the ultimo4k and Viper 4K V40 receivers wake it up without a problem. What I use: Epson tw7100- Denon x2700h- ultimo 4k- Dune vision solo 4k- Amiko Viper v40- pulse 4k

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I'm afraid to say, the problem is your end, 2 other members of the team have been reported to me that the Pulse (and also the pulse mini) is working fine for them with hdmi-cec using the default settings.

So that is 4 different boxes, and 4 different tv's all working fine with our image.

paradox

I'm afraid to say, the problem is your end, 2 other members of the team have been reported to me that the Pulse (and also the pulse mini) is working fine for them with hdmi-cec using the default settings.

So that is 4 different boxes, and 4 different tv's all working fine with our image.
I'm buying a TV that works with the HDMI cec, and I'm selling the one I have now. Thank you very much!

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Impulse 4K has no HDMI CEC connection in standby mode!!! I have tried all the existing images!
As above it has been tested by 4 different members of the team, on 4 different pulse4k / pulse4k mini boxes and 4 different tv's.

HDMI-CEC is working, the problem is with your tv / setup / equipment.

I can't use HDMI-CEC with any of my boxes, as they all go via different HDMI switches and HDMI-CEC does not work with the switches I have.

el bandido

Yes. I have the antique named PULSE4k. And those are the HDMI settings I use in it. My tv is an RCA, but I doubt that matters much because I have used the same receiver and same settings on other tv's without any issue.