Aver Green usb dvb-t tunner not found... ¿?

D

dabezt

I've installed Afatech AF9035 DVB-T (DVB-T) from Blue -> Yellow -> Addons download manager -> Black hole feeds -> Drivers...

But I cannot find the tunner in enigma2... ¿?

Thanks. Cheers.

D

dabezt

Nobody here could help me? If anybody knows where to find help (I though it was here...) please let me know. Thanks.

A

angelofsky1980

I've installed Afatech AF9035 DVB-T (DVB-T) from Blue -> Yellow -> Addons download manager -> Black hole feeds -> Drivers...

But I cannot find the tunner in enigma2... ¿?

Thanks. Cheers.
Have you rebooted your box?

I suggest to use the following telnet command to install AF9035 driver:
Code:
opkg install enigma2-plugin-drivers-dvb-usb-af9035

D

dabezt

Ok thnx angelofsky... of course I've rebooted, many times :) but it doesn't work. Will try manual... and AF9015 just in case. Cheers.

A

angelofsky1980

Ok thnx angelofsky... of course I've rebooted, many times :) but it doesn't work. Will try manual... and AF9015 just in case. Cheers.
If you have a AF9015 of course you must install the corresponding package :D
Installing the meta package enigma-plugin-drivers-etc will be installed also all dependencies needed for that driver.

D

dabezt

I've manually installed AF9035 drivers (the ones my us dvb-t tunner supports) and nothing.
I've tried, just in case, AF9015 and nothing again... it's not shown on configuration -> tunners

¿?¿? What can I do to get working the same usb dvb-t tunner that it worked so well with BH 3.x? Thanks!