Bug? moving channels by GUI vanishes after restart

AlexWilMac

Staff member
It seemed very strange but...
I updated to the last 5.1.003 in one box (but I believe it was already in the first .003 update) and now, if you move a channel within a bouquet by the GUI, even if the moving works, after a GUI restart the situations goes back as it was before: the channel's position is as it was before. This also happens moving a bouquet.

To be sure it was a new issue, without even the need of loading a previous FullBackup, I changed box, a Solo4K with a clean image equipped by 5.1.001, and tried the usual channel or bouquet moving by the GUI and it was maintained after the GUI restart, as usual.
Immediately after the update to .003, also in this box happens the same: the move is just apparent.

The interesting thing is that, if I use a software for managing bouquets, even immediately after I move a channel or bouquet (without even restarting the GUI) if I get the channels into the software, it does not reply the move made by the GUI.
This means that the moving is not actually made: you see only by the GUI but it's not "stored" into the bouquet's file.

AlexWilMac

Staff member
Yesterday, in one box, it didn't happen again, but I haven't had time to further checks. If so, even more bizarre...