Can i ask for new feature to add to let time shift more easier

biko

All thanks and appreciation for what the team offers to support users and provide all the pioneering ideas
and spiscial thank to @Ev0 who always support new ideas

You were like a beacon for ships by adding the timeshift feature
And the teams followed you in addition, which provided the best for users with ease and solutions to the problems they face. We had hoped to find a solution to them years ago.

Can we hope that liberality will continue by adding an option,TimeShift Dealy timer

So that you can choose preset modes for the time shift by specifying the number of seconds

1 = 1000ms
1.5 = 1500ms
2 = 2000ms
2.5 = 2500ms
3 = 3000ms
3.5 = 3500ms
etc to 30 seconds
Every 1 equals 1000 milliseconds

An alternative to setting the time shift manually.... Once the delay time is selected, it will be done automatically

something similar to that attached pic. as clear the idea

TTT.jpg

PlayerActivity: MainPlayer timeshiftDelayProc, curDelayTime:0 delayTime:0 playMode:PLAY_MODE_LIVE PlayerActivity: timeshiftDelayProc, timeshiting will do nothing after 0 ms ... MainPlayer: timeshiftDelayTimer, timeMs:0 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MainPlayer: onDelayPlayTime, delayTime:1.0 mCurPlayMode:PLAY_MODE_LIVE MainPlayer: onDelayPlayTime, delayTime:0 -> 1000 PlayerActivity: MainPlayer timeshiftDelayProc, curDelayTime:0 delayTime:1000 playMode:PLAY_MODE_LIVE PlayerActivity: timeshiftDelayProc, startTimeshifting PlayerActivity: timeshiftDelayProc, timeshiting will strart fisrt after 1000 ms ... BoxDeviceJNI: dev_start_timeshifting 2838 enter BoxDeviceJNI: playback_to_tspara 770 timeshift_duration:3600 MainPlayer: timeshiftDelayTimer, timeMs:1000 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MainPlayer: onDelayPlayTime, delayTime:2.0 mCurPlayMode:PLAY_MODE_DELAYTS MainPlayer: onDelayPlayTime, delayTime:1000 -> 2000 PlayerActivity: MainPlayer timeshiftDelayProc, curDelayTime:1000 delayTime:2000 playMode:PLAY_MODE_DELAYTS MainPlayer: PlaybackController.onPlaybackStatusChange, status:STATUS_PLAY -> STATUS_PAUSE PlayerActivity: timeshiftDelayProc, playback pause PlayerActivity: timeshiftDelayProc, timeshiting will resume after 1000 ms ... aml_stop_av_monitor 2574 enter, av_thread_running:1 I AM_DEBUG: [avmon] AV monitor thread exit now I AM_DEBUG: [timeshift] [pause] I AM_DEBUG: [timeshift] Notify status changed: 0x1->0x2 I AM_DEBUG: get v_stat_len failed MainPlayer: timeshiftDelayTimer, timeMs:1000 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MainPlayer: onDelayPlayTime, delayTime:3.0 mCurPlayMode:PLAY_MODE_DELAYTS MainPlayer: onDelayPlayTime, delayTime:2000 -> 3000 PlayerActivity: MainPlayer timeshiftDelayProc, curDelayTime:2000 delayTime:3000 playMode:PLAY_MODE_DELAYTS MainPlayer: PlaybackController.onPlaybackStatusChange, status:STATUS_PLAY -> STATUS_PAUSE PlayerActivity: timeshiftDelayProc, playback pause I AM_DEBUG: aml_stop_av_monitor 2574 enter, av_thread_running:1 I AM_DEBUG: [aml_av_monitor_thread] ending I AM_DEBUG: [avmon] AV monitor thread exit now PlayerActivity: timeshiftDelayProc, timeshiting will resume after 1000 ms ... I AM_DEBUG: [timeshift] [pause] I AM_DEBUG: [timeshift] Notify status changed: 0x1->0x2 I AM_DEBUG: get v_stat_len failed MainPlayer: timeshiftDelayTimer, timeMs:1000

Thanks again on advance :love:

mosad

I hope so. It will be a great addition if added to the yellow button option or timeshift settings . Users will definitely like with the audio plugin.

@Ev0
This is going to be impressive.
Thanks for everything OBH team

B.D.

That's interesting. I often use a small set of bluetooth speakers when it's late at night so that I have the speakers near and I don't disturb neighbours but this way there always is a sound delay, with this option it would be easily fixed.
This would also make OBH unique.

oops, you answered while I was writing.
That concernes seconds though, not milliseconds, or I probably misunderstood what was being proposed.

mosad

Thanks for option Mr @Ev0

We want a timer option to setup the time on timeshift (video delay time)

A3-C8960-B-CCC4-4-E1-A-B830-EAA9-B7-D2483-B.jpg

sandman_1983

Hello team ,
I hope you can add this feature so we can adjust the timeshift automatically instead of using the play/pause functionality .
It will definitely make a change, especially when using the Audio plugin .
Thanks in advance .

SLR_1973

We hope to include this option in plugin to calculate time shift delay automatically via timer, this will enhance audio plugin, Thank you

biko

Doesn't this already exist ?
Thank you very much for your interest in replying and clarifying

Perhaps I did not improve the way I presented my request for development
I meant that the time-shift delay would be available in seconds, for example 0.5 - 1.5 - 2 - 2.5 .... and so on by selecting the preset after estimating the delay time required to sync with the displayed audios

It may be the cause of the problem mainly in the way the time shift works
It works with broadcasting and stops with it, which unfortunately causes the migration problem
Meaning, when adjusting the settings, it works exactly at the time that was chosen, but after the time has passed, if there is a interruption in the broadcast through the work of the channel because of the emo, the Internet, or the signal, then the time shift stops with the same amount of time as the interruption of the broadcast and returns to its return, which causes a time difference between the sound and the image

So if it was possible to fix this by making the timeshift work in a continuous manner, regardless of the broadcast, it would still maintain the duration and the time difference that was set at the beginning

All thanks, appreciation and greetings to you
I apologize for not explaining and clarifying in a professional way

dreamiraq

A very important topic. We hope that this addition will be a quantum leap in the world of Linux devices
We also thank the supporters of this most wonderful picture, all thanks to the working staff

abojojo

PTS time shift
Screenshot_20221215_232525_WhatsApp.jpg

How I wish and dream to add this feature by choosing a specific time by specifying the time according to the time remaining on the screen by seconds

Example
1.0 sec
1.5 seconds
2.0 sec
2.5 seconds
3.0 sec
3.5 seconds
4.0 seconds

into

30 seconds

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Having spoken to some other image devs, we don't think this is possible with E2.

If you know different then please post the working code and we will try to implement it.

abojojo

Bro @Ev0 I'm glad to hear to us and trying to help us on our devices with our favorite image I heat cheap receiver I wish I hope create a better experience out of them