Crash historyzap by Dorik

Dorik1972

Code:
<   285.5308>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 128, in doInstantiateDialog
<   285.5313>     dialog.applySkin()
<   285.5314>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Screen.py", line 247, in applySkin
<   285.5317>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Screen.py", line 277, in createGUIScreen
<   285.5321>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/EventView.py", line 100, in onCreate
<   285.5325>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EPGTranslator/plugin.py", line 1096, in My_setEvent
<   285.5333> AttributeError: 'EventViewEPGSelect' object has no attribute 'EPGTr_translating'

According to your log this is an error in the EPGTranslator plugin ... not in HZS

Why would you use EPGTranslator when HZS has more functionality and includes all the features of EPGTranslator =) ... But ... the choice is up to you ...

ahmed riad90

Code:
<   285.5308>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 128, in doInstantiateDialog
<   285.5313>     dialog.applySkin()
<   285.5314>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Screen.py", line 247, in applySkin
<   285.5317>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Screen.py", line 277, in createGUIScreen
<   285.5321>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/EventView.py", line 100, in onCreate
<   285.5325>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EPGTranslator/plugin.py", line 1096, in My_setEvent
<   285.5333> AttributeError: 'EventViewEPGSelect' object has no attribute 'EPGTr_translating'

According to your log this is an error in the EPGTranslator plugin ... not in HZS

Why would you use EPGTranslator when HZS has more functionality and includes all the features of EPGTranslator =) ... But ... the choice is up to you ...
EPGTranslator Works excellent without problems When HZS No installation ,
HZS plugin The translation feature is paid , The option of stopping the translation with eventview screen Ineffective To allow Plugin EPGTranslator to work without problems ,
I mean, separate the translation service from the historical record of the channels

Dorik1972

EPGTranslator Works excellent without problems When HZS No installation
Because the EPGTranslator plugin, with all due respect to its author, has incorrectly implemented code for overriding standard Enigma2 classes ... HZS has nothing to do with it. I can even show you where the EPGTranslator code is wrong and how to fix it to work everywhere and with any other plugins =) ... On the other hand, OBH has its own HZS code built into the image and you can use it instead of my HZS plugin

ahmed riad90

Because the EPGTranslator plugin, with all due respect to its author, has incorrectly implemented code for overriding standard Enigma2 classes ... HZS has nothing to do with it. I can even show you where the EPGTranslator code is wrong and how to fix it to work everywhere and with any other plugins =) ... On the other hand, OBH has its own HZS code built into the image and you can use it instead of my HZS plugin
Thank you @Dorik1972