Crossepg

Valb

The last couple of days my duo4kse has been stuck on standby and i can only get it started by doing a power off/on.
As far as i can see the problem is that the crossepg rytec download is just hanging. If i try running the providers update this just hangs as well.
Is there a way of stopping the crossepg scheduled update automatically when it stops working?
Has anyone else a problem with crossepg?
Is there somewhere where i can see the rytec server status?

Regards
Valb

s8un3no

Qualche file corroto, la prima cosa da fare e disinstallare e reinstallare il plugin.
L'avvio automatico lo puoi togliere dal suo menu
Translate
Some corrupt files, the first thing to do is uninstall and reinstall the plugin.

You can remove autostart from its menu

Valb

Qualche file corroto, la prima cosa da fare e disinstallare e reinstallare il plugin.
L'avvio automatico lo puoi togliere dal suo menu
Translate
Some corrupt files, the first thing to do is uninstall and reinstall the plugin.

You can remove autostart from its menu
Many thanks for your suggestions.
To keep my description of the problem as simple as possible i didn't mention that my solo2 has the same problem updating the providers.
The fact that both boxes have the same problem indicates to me that there is a problem with either rytec or the internet. The internet connection seems ok as i can download eg skins.
Crossepg works as well, as there is no problem with downloading open tv providers .
Is crossepg with download from rytec working for you?

Regards
Valb