Download firmware

beetle81

Hi you can not download the latest firmware, comes out screen to see advertising or partner sites but I tried for over an hour without success

Mick12334

Staff member
If you wait, about 30 seconds, you should see a Download link, in blue writing. You might have to close the advertisemants, or look closely.

beetle81

If you wait, about 30 seconds, you should see a Download link, in blue writing. You might have to close the advertisemants, or look closely.
thanks a lot I succeeded, do you know if you can update the firmware online, now I have version 5.1

goral

Can I do a fresh installation from Image manager, then image download.
Or do I have to via USB stick?

shah

Dear mr Evo boss
I have a problem my Vu+duo4k Obh5..007 image
Last few week when I change the channels automatically power off The box if I try to on by remote didn’t work, then I need to switch off then on box was work then again after half hour same problem (HDMI 1 Samsung qled tv box setup 1080p) multi boot
Main image obh5.00 and openvix image could
Please let me know what should I do?
Thank you

nunigaia

Staff member
Dear mr Evo boss
I have a problem my Vu+duo4k Obh5..007 image
Last few week when I change the channels automatically power off The box if I try to on by remote didn’t work, then I need to switch off then on box was work then again after half hour same problem (HDMI 1 Samsung qled tv box setup 1080p) multi boot
Main image obh5.00 and openvix image could
Please let me know what should I do?
Thank you
Do you have LCD4Linux installed? If so, remove it for now, as there are still issues with that plugin.

best regards
nunigaia