E2m3u2bouquet Dorik1972 MOD

Dorik1972

M3U to bouquet converter.

Works on any version of Python from 2.6.x to 3.10.x

Supports any number of IPTV providers, creates standard E2 userbouquets from an m3u playlist (Extended M3U: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/M3U), automatically downloads channel logos and creates their picons in a given folder, updates playlists at a given frequency , automatically imports events from the XMLTV playlist. Understands and "parses" playlists in any encoding, any alphabets, any "complexity" with any m3u-playlist tags and directives, supports the creation of "custom" sorting, redefining group names, channel names, channel_id EPG, etc.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2m3u2bouquet_1.0.60_all.ipk
    1.3 MB · Views: 90

Dorik1972

Screenshots ...

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2022-05-10 в 06.42.04.png
    Снимок экрана 2022-05-10 в 06.42.04.png
    383.2 KB · Views: 152
  • Снимок экрана 2022-05-10 в 06.42.37.png
    Снимок экрана 2022-05-10 в 06.42.37.png
    622 KB · Views: 151
  • Снимок экрана 2022-05-10 в 06.42.53.png
    Снимок экрана 2022-05-10 в 06.42.53.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 149
  • Снимок экрана 2022-05-10 в 06.47.17.png
    Снимок экрана 2022-05-10 в 06.47.17.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 147

Dorik1972

UPDATE
1) Now, when a provider is deleted from the "card", all bouquets, config entries, and all channel picons of this provider are deleted (previously only config entries were deleted)
Снимок экрана 2022-06-01 в 07.54.02.png
2) Minor code optimization

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2m3u2bouquet_1.0.61_all.ipk
    1.3 MB · Views: 22

xseekx

When 'Import EPG after updating bouquets' is set to Yes, if XLMTV source is in .php, the import fails:
Code:
[13.06 06:48:16] [e2m3u2b] ### start import, source = "XMLTV"
[13.06 06:48:16] [e2m3u2b] Download failed: Unsupported file type: php?

Looks like it is expecting a .XML file.

Is it easy to update the source code to convert .php > .xml ?

Was thinking to maybe create bash script to wget the .php source and output to .xml, and cron it, but not sure if I can point <epgurl> from /media/hdd/E2m3u2bouquet/config.xml to local sourced .xml ?

Edit: Logging is with DEBUG enabled

Last edited:

Dorik1972

if XLMTV source is in .php

Nonsense in your post itself... XMLTV doesn't exist in php .. that's why it's -=XML=-TV... "PHP" is most likely a server response suggesting "some" script... as a result of which you get XML TV download .... You can use the curl or wget utility to get XMLTV and then add it to the plugin

Dorik1972

UPDATE

1) Fixed crash when calling plugin from the add-on menu
2) Added support for decoding m3u playlists in various common encodings such as 'windows-1251', 'cyrillic', 'macgreek', 'latin5', 'macturkish' e.t.c ~20-35 encodings in total.
3) Fixed/added the ability to parse values containing a comma for local tags of the #EXTINF directive. For example
group-title="1, Sport"
tvg-name="BBC, UK"
e.t.c
Previously, with such values, the parser worked incorrectly... Now - everything is fixed
4) Minor code reorganization

ENJOY! :love:

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2m3u2bouquet_1.0.62_all.ipk
    1.3 MB · Views: 36

Dorik1972

UPDATE

1) Fixed crash log for VTi images
2) Slightly reworked the EPG auto-selection algorithm by channel name to improve the accuracy of its work
3) htmlentitydefs is included as a module and the plugin no longer requires this dependency to be installed
4) Once again, the algorithm for importing EPG events has been slightly redesigned. Fixed python bugs to work correctly with ZIP archived EPGs.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-E2m3u2bouquet_1.0.80_all.ipk
    1.6 MB · Views: 10

Dorik1972

UPDATE

1) Fixed m3u parser to handle "catchup-time" tag correctly. In some cases, this error led to the impossibility of parsing m3u playlists, displaying a log error about a data type mismatch
2) Fixed a small annoying inaccuracy in the EPG parser. Now the import of event events is much faster due to the exclusion of channel events that are not in the m3u playlist you use.
3) Support for "gzip, deflate" HTTP compression has been added to the EPG importer, which in some cases can significantly reduce the amount of data received, and therefore speed up the download of the necessary files

Merry Christmas & Enjoy using the plugin!

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-E2m3u2bouquet_1.0.85_all.ipk
    1.7 MB · Views: 71

eurovisiu

Hi,
How can I install the extension PlutoTV on my dreamboxone and the openbh image 5.1? This extension works properly on images Merlin and Peter Pan (.deb) , but when I try to install Pluto TV (.ipk) on this Openbh image via FTP (/tmp folder) and restart my dreambox I always receive the same error message and Pluto TV is missing.
Thanks in advance.

Dorik1972

How can I install the extension PlutoTV on my dreamboxone and the openbh image 5.1?
Using this plugin you don't need any "extension". It is enough to register a link to PlutoTV .. and generate "bouquets". If you enable "EPG import after generating bouquets" in the plugin configuration, then you will have EPG for the channels of this playlist

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2022-12-29 в 07.22.15.png
    Снимок экрана 2022-12-29 в 07.22.15.png
    644.5 KB · Views: 37

eurovisiu

Ok, thanks. Then I will download, install and configurate your plugin. It seems that your plugin works in a similar way to jedimakerxtream, then. I've installed this one on openbh 5.1 without any problem.

eurovisiu

The plugin works, but on some Pluto channels there is a slight delay between image and sound. At the moment, I've reset the image to factory settings and LAN connection instead of WLAN connection. But the problem persists even with a wifi speed of 300 mbps.
What can I do for now?

Dorik1972

What can I do for now?
This plugin, like any other, has NOTHING to do with playing anything, nor with "out of sync" ... - this is all a "care" of the system player you use ... Install alternative players - gstplayer or exteplayer3 ... After this, in the provider card, select this player and regenerate the bouquets.

eurovisiu

Thanks. Is openbh 5.2 an VTI image?
On the other hand, besides of these two player that you have quoted, on this image I suppose that I can install VLC player, right?
This is the most known one.

Dorik1972

Thanks. Is openbh 5.2 an VTI image?
No relationship... much less with VLC ... Just give command in console
Code:
opkg update
opkg install gstplayer exteplayer3
Optionally, you can install a serviceapp to reassign the system player of the image you use