Extra Slots on SDCARD

zeberil

For several days I was trying to create extra slots in a 64GB SDCARD... I just wanted 6 and the remaining space to be used for other support files (example: picons). Always trying in OBH 5.1.006, using Script 1.5 (I think you know it). Simply everything was very confused, note:

ioC9y4S.png

Q1RqxZ8.png

hMydyCw.png

/sda13 It is the space left to be used for support. It is a space without size, a nonsense, although you can send the picons there, simply do not appear in infobar. You can see that I asked for the creation of 6 slots, just created 4.

Here are all slots with the respective image, the space of /sda13 is missing (After running the script in OPSA).

fG1yIOX.png

I couldn't get it for OBH, I went by OPSA... and it was from Imadiato that I was seeing the slots and /sda13. It remains to be added that in OPSA I have picons for this space. I haven't tested any more yet, it will be the next job.

PT8y0Uz.png

OILdTOU.png

Here is the information, it may be necessary to see what will be bad. However, there is a plugin that does this more friendly, if necessary I can make it available.

zeberil

The same problem in OVIX and OATV (just to inform). All remaining ok. Remains to test in Define (but it is not a system that enters the equation).

zeberil

Picons already appear... I created a symlinks:

Q2TgdjP.png

Tested in OBH, it must be the same situation in other images, there is only concern OBH.

zeberil

Now another problem arises: it is not possible to back up the image. device dev/sda13 is assembled but OBH does not recognize it has space.

qxQPAVb.png

5EJxFkN.png