Graphical multi EPG selection options

G

ginjaninja

hi guys can you help in normal BH images when i hold down the EPG button i get a pop which allows me to choose graphical multi EPG, then when selected i can then choose the boquet which contains the channels which i wanted to view and then possibly record.

however in this image after holding the EPG button it goes straight to the llikst of channels of the boquet i am currently on.

so for example if i was watching BBC 1HD but wanted to browse what was on Sky Sports 1, i would now have to change to that channel prior to entering graphical multi EPG.

running open BH 0.1 on VU+ solo2

i have had a similar issue on my DM800HD running openPli

any ideas would be appreciated

the ninja

E

esp1

Check --> System --> Custom and choice Multi EPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

ginjaninja

That is not an option in customise in open BH 0.1. There us an option under user interface - Multi-EPG bouquet selection I have set to yes but it has made no difference.

Thanks for your reply
The ninja

E

esp1

Ok.. It could actually be a problem with your skin.. Try a different one.

Or try installing multiquickbutton plugin and re-assign button

G

ginjaninja

Ok.. It could actually be a problem with your skin.. Try a different one.

Or try installing multiquickbutton plugin and re-assign button

Tried a different skin but no joy.

I will try to install a multi button as you suggest.

Can someone who is using open BH 0.1 feedback if you face the same issue.

It becomes a pain in the arse when you are recording across multiple bouquets or when watching sky sports for example then needing to record the missus soaps it means I have to turn the footy off switch to that bouquet then set timers then switch back, meanwhile missing a goal.

Moan moan
The ninja :wallbash:

G

ginjaninja

Just for reference I have found a solution without installing anything else.

When in the bouquet you are already in after pressing and holding the EPG button then selecting the graphical multi bouquet option, if you press channel up or down you will get the multi bouquet option.

Thanks
The ninja

M

Matrix10

Here is discussed in parallel about multi EPG (short press EPG button)
and graphical Multi EPG (Long press the EPG button)

Multi EPG bouquet selection in User interface is about multi EPG
and not about graphical Multi EPG (Long press the EPG button).

As far as I know graphical Multi EPG (Long press the EPG button) does not support Multi EPG bouquet selection.

M

Matrix10

Just for reference I have found a solution without installing anything else.

When in the bouquet you are already in after pressing and holding the EPG button then selecting the graphical multi bouquet option, if you press channel up or down you will get the multi bouquet option.

Thanks
The ninja
There is a choice of graphic EPG from channel list ((other bouquets choice and pressing and holding the EPG button )
but it is worse than the possibility of the use of standard Multi EPG .