How to setup and download epg on OBH

M

mccann007

Please some explain how use epg panel to download epg for ASTRA 28.

Thank you

R

Robocop1967

This is the way I have always done it and it works and I never need to touch it so here goes.First of all,you need somewhere to store your epg.I have a formatted fat32 4gb Kingston usb stick in the back of my Solo2.It must be mounted via main menu/Black Hole Apps/Devices Manager.Your memory stick should be visible there.Press red button and change mount point to media/usb then red button to save.The box will ask for a reboot.Press ok.Once rebooted go back to Devices Manager and see if the usb stick is mounted.If it is,exit out to main menu/Setup/CrossEPG/Configure.The storage device should show your usb stick.If you scroll down you can schedule a time of day to refresh(I have mine at 5.00 a.m daily)Press green to save.Exit back one screen and scroll down to OpenTv providers.Press OK.Highlight S## Uk and press OK.A tick should appear.Press green to save.Exit out to main menu.Scroll down to EPG Panel.Press OK.Press red for Global settings.Enable OpenTV Epg Loader.Select yes and press red to save.Go back to Main menu/Setup and scroll to download now.It should start downloading the epg.After that it should refresh everyday if you have set up a schedule .

M

mccann007

@Robocop1967
thanks for answer, I understand the bit about cross epg, but the EPG Panel for OBH is different from BH image..