Lcd4linux py3

zeberil

As for the LCD4Linux exists... here is mine in OBH 5.0.011:

lgOopjt.png

aliak4342

This new version of the plugin is very slow and updates the page very slowly
Also the webif of this plugin works slowly

zeberil

What I can say is that the time of refresh in the VDF is equal to what I had before in Py2, even because the lcd4config is the same.

gintarasarm

Hi Guys, how to make IPTV picons displayed on LCD display(enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2m3u2bouquet) . I have picons directory /media/usb/picon/ (receiver Vu+Duo4KSE OpenBH)... Did in different options but picons are not displayed, I will be very grateful if can help!

Last edited:

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Guys, how to make IPTV picons displayed on LCD display(enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2m3u2bouquet) . I have picons directory /media/usb/picon/ (receiver Vu+Duo4KSE OpenBH)... Did in different options but picons are not displayed, I will be very grateful if can help!
You need to use service reference picons, or have all your service name picons with the exact same names as your iptv channels have.

gintarasarm

I have them ( picons with reference) but they just don't show up on the LCD I don't even know why, when I configured the plugin they were displayed but when I exit from the plugin it doesn't show up and only shows the channel label

Last edited:

zeberil

Also have Sat/Cable /Terrestrial channels? If so, do the picons work?

nYrPlEl.png

0fVhdDf.png
In LCD4Config:

config.PiconPath=/media/usb/picon

nunigaia

Staff member

nYrPlEl.png

0fVhdDf.png
In LCD4Config:

Let's say it:

For the last time;

We have 2 kind of picons:

1) SRP - Service reference picons

2) SNP - Service name picons

For

nYrPlEl.png

0fVhdDf.png
In LCD4Config:

Yes, it will work for sure, you just must give it´s name ... ( reference name ), by renaming the reference name picon to the name:

as sample:

rtp1hd ...

for:

Rtp 1 HD or RTP 1 HD ...

gintarasarm

Picon Path I did as how did you recommend /media/usb/picon but what to do next so I did not understand I use DCC-E2 program

zeberil

Experience using SNP picons, just.... does a test, I do not know that channels you have in IPTV, but choose and pick up in the respective picon, copy to the desktop, changes the name (the reference) to channel name, sends to the box and forehead.

Note in the example of the picon that I put: it is from the SIC Notícias HD channel and the picon reference is the channel name (SNP).

If the picon reference begins by a number (SRP) would be:1_0_1f_ce_2775_531_eeee0000_0_0_0

gintarasarm

Hi, IPTV I watch ILookTV... Here I gave you reference one picon show me how to fix this reference

Attachments

• 4097_0_1_4B4A_458B_8B12_1010101_0_0_0.png
    4097_0_1_4B4A_458B_8B12_1010101_0_0_0.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 13

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Change the 4097 at the start to 1 so that it reads 1_0_1_blah blah blah, if that doesn't fix it then change the 1010101 to whatever that string is on the sat that channel is broadcast from.

gintarasarm

2 times I tried to change the reference to on picon but nothing maybe I did something wrong? I also give you the same picon only SAT/CAB reference. Can you try to change the references somenhow? Eutelsat 36E
Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• 1_0_1_2AFF_B_FD_1680000_0_0_0.png
    1_0_1_2AFF_B_FD_1680000_0_0_0.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 5