Long chanell changing time.

goral

I have a problem with changing channels.
For several days now, sometimes it takes up to a minute to change the channel!
Sometimes it is straight away, and this applies to channels on the same satellite. The return to the previous one is immediately, only to have it take a minute to change to the previous one again in 10 minutes.
During this time, a circle is spinning in the upper left corner indicating some operation of the software.
Anyone had similar fathoms or can diagnose what the problem is?
I would add that I can't do a full image backup either, it gets to 46% and nothing happens for more than 30 minutes so I have to reset the whole box.
Box: VU+ Uno 4k SE
OBH 5.1.011

zeberil

It is better to install a clean image... have you installed plugins from sources other than feeds?

SuperGlud

I have a problem with changing channels.
For several days now, sometimes it takes up to a minute to change the channel!
Sometimes it is straight away, and this applies to channels on the same satellite. The return to the previous one is immediately, only to have it take a minute to change to the previous one again in 10 minutes.
During this time, a circle is spinning in the upper left corner indicating some operation of the software.
Anyone had similar fathoms or can diagnose what the problem is?
I would add that I can't do a full image backup either, it gets to 46% and nothing happens for more than 30 minutes so I have to reset the whole box.
Box: VU+ Uno 4k SE
OBH 5.1.011

I have had the same issue .. with the gear-wheel showing when zapping..
In my case it was a bad network-setting .. wrong/slow nameserver setting. (I do not know why that is affecting the zapping time ?)

Best regards

goral

In my case, it was almost a full HDD - a bit strange, because there was over 40GB free and when the drive got full earlier there was a message about no space for timeshift.
I deleted a bunch of recorded cyclic programmes, made over 200GB and everything started working.
I think the problem was a movie on the HDD, downloading about 2GB but it took almost 45 minutes to download! From PC to tvbox over wifi.
I had trouble deleting the movie.
Perhaps something on the HDD is corrupted but I don't know if there is an option in enigma2 to check the drive.

Translated with DeepL

xRobertas

Hi. I have a similar problem. Solo 4K, OBH 5.2.004, plugins only from the OBH feed. Channel switching works fine, but only for a certain amount of time. After that, the time to switch starts to present itself more and more. The movement between the channels starts to be slow and jerky. Only a restart will help. Then the whole thing is repeated until the next restart. It has been appearing since February 5, 2002, when I decided to switch to OBH. No subsequent update solved it. It's quite unpleasant.

nunigaia

Staff member
Hi. I have a similar problem. Solo 4K, OBH 5.2.004, plugins only from the OBH feed. Channel switching works fine, but only for a certain amount of time. After that, the time to switch starts to present itself more and more. The movement between the channels starts to be slow and jerky. Only a restart will help. Then the whole thing is repeated until the next restart. It has been appearing since February 5, 2002, when I decided to switch to OBH. No subsequent update solved it. It's quite unpleasant.

Read my posts, please! --> https://board.openbh.net/threads/openbh-5-2-is-now-available.3130/page-6#post-18946 and https://board.openbh.net/threads/openbh-5-2-is-now-available.3130/page-5#post-18806

best regards
nunigaia