Low volume vu duo 4k se

Ferbius

Hi everyone, I just bought a Vu duo 4k se and I find myself having a small problem... low volume in my opinion... I have to put the volume on my TV at 100% to get a good result.
Maybe it depends on the HDMI cable or something else.. if you also have this small problem and if you have solved it I would like to know how you managed it.
Thank you

IT:

Ciao a tutti ho appena comprato un Vu duo 4k se e mi trovo ad avere un piccolo problemma .. volume basso secondo me .. devo mettere il volume della mia Tv a 100% per avere un buon risultato .
Forse dipende dal cavo hdmi o qualche altra cosa .. se avete anche voi questo piccolo problema e se avete risolto vorrei sapere come siete riusciti.
Grazie

Have you got your receivers volume level set to maximum?
What audio settings, do you have?
Is this on every satellite/channel?

Hai impostato il volume del ricevitore al massimo?
Quali sono le impostazioni audio?
È disponibile su tutti i satelliti/canali?
Allora ho staccato il amato Uclan ustym 4k e ho collegato il mio nuovo vu duo 4k, alla mia prima configurazione ho notato che per sentire audio dovevo alzare almeno al 70% per sentire ... questo audio su uclan era al 30% massimo per sentire come il vu duo....ho fatto diverse cose prove tra quello anche di cambiare il cavo hdmi ma senza risultati ... ho provato altre modifiche ma non ce nulla da fare ---- anche altri satelliti si sentono uguali.
Le mie impostazioni sono queste

1.jpg2.jpg

Allora ho staccato il amato Uclan ustym 4k e ho collegato il mio nuovo vu duo 4k, alla mia prima configurazione ho notato che per sentire audio dovevo alzare almeno al 70% per sentire ... questo audio su uclan era al 30% massimo per sentire come il vu duo....ho fatto diverse cose prove tra quello anche di cambiare il cavo hdmi ma senza risultati ... ho provato altre modifiche ma non ce nulla da fare ---- anche altri satelliti si sentono uguali.
Le mie impostazioni sono queste

View attachment 4877View attachment 4878
So I unplugged my beloved Uclan ustym 4k and connected my new vu duo 4k, at my first configuration I noticed that to hear audio I had to turn it up to at least 70% to hear... this audio on uclan was at 30% maximum to hear like the vu duo....I've tried various things including changing the HDMI cable but to no avail... I've tried other changes but there's nothing to be done ---- other satellites also feel the same.
My settings are these

I can't spot anything wrong, with your settings.
Have you tried other language options, like Inglese?
When you press the + key. on the VU+ remote, is it set to maximum?
Have you tried using openwebif, on your PC, to see what the sound is like? Just type your receivers Network IP Address, into a brower, like Firefox, and check what the volumes like, through your PC.

Yes, I know... my only perplexity is that the sound of a decoder that costs a fortune is so less performing than a Uclan Ustym 4k that no one bothers with it.

You don't answer the question but expect to help you.
The question was: When you press the VOLUME + key. on the VU+ remote, is it set to maximum?
Thank you kindly for your answer ;)

You don't answer the question but expect to help you.
The question was: When you press the VOLUME + key. on the VU+ remote, is it set to maximum?
Thank you kindly for your answer ;)
No and put to my ear... if I turned it to maximum I would have to use the TV remote control

Back