No cams Vusolo2

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solarteki

New solo2 with pre installed BH2.1.7 installed plugin IPK , enabled all the addons, plugins, enabled all in speed up etc. Did manual install of plug ins and add ons. Nothing would install although I spent ages watching each one execute and finish. I cannot get into the files because I can,t find t hem to set ccam or Oscam. Pushing blue button to see the cams I get common interface highlighted but it won,t change. Stuck! This started when the TSmedia plugin was downloading and fried the lot.
Have tried factory reset, done many new flashes for 2.1.7 and today installed an earlier version still can,t change cam. Installed a cam manager but nothing i install seems to work. Is there any way I can get back to a working Enigma2? I,m 67 and new to this I,m new to a lot of terminology like FTP to temp etc but can manoever myself around ok and I,m going crazy reading forum after forum to fix it. Would happily pay for someone in uk to take it and fix it.
It,s not a clone, bought three weeks ago from World of Satellite (fast service) to replace a clone I,d been sold. Never had a problem with that one until I uploaded BH2.1.7 Kerrash. Hence new box from World of Satellite installed with BH2.1.7 All going great until TSmedia download. Help please, been at this for 6 days.

M

Matrix10

New solo2 with pre installed BH2.1.7 installed plugin IPK , enabled all the addons, plugins, enabled all in speed up etc. Did manual install of plug ins and add ons. Nothing would install although I spent ages watching each one execute and finish. I cannot get into the files because I can,t find t hem to set ccam or *****. Pushing blue button to see the cams I get common interface highlighted but it won,t change. Stuck! This started when the TSmedia plugin was downloading and fried the lot.
Have tried factory reset, done many new flashes for 2.1.7 and today installed an earlier version still can,t change cam. Installed a cam manager but nothing i install seems to work. Is there any way I can get back to a working Enigma2? I,m 67 and new to this I,m new to a lot of terminology like FTP to temp etc but can manoever myself around ok and I,m going crazy reading forum after forum to fix it. Would happily pay for someone in uk to take it and fix it.
It,s not a clone, bought three weeks ago from World of Satellite (fast service) to replace a clone I,d been sold. Never had a problem with that one until I uploaded BH2.1.7 Kerrash. Hence new box from World of Satellite installed with BH2.1.7 All going great until TSmedia download. Help please, been at this for 6 days.

Ban 7 days to read forum rules

http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

Status
Not open for further replies.