OBH - Nice.

L

Lookout

I have been using openvix for a while and got tired of seeing the system busy indicators constantly with recent updates and have been trying other images without much difference so am very pleased to find 'open black hole', hardly ever have to wait for things to happen.
I'm still finding my way around OBH and I haven't been able to find an answer to this:
Is there an option anywhere for adjusting the size of the picture on the screen as I've noticed it runs off the edges a little, I've only found settings to alter the OSD so far.

Vu+ Duo2

N

nunigaia

I have been using openvix for a while and got tired of seeing the system busy indicators constantly with recent updates and have been trying other images without much difference so am very pleased to find 'open black hole', hardly ever have to wait for things to happen.
I'm still finding my way around OBH and I haven't been able to find an answer to this:
Is there an option anywhere for adjusting the size of the picture on the screen as I've noticed it runs off the edges a little, I've only found settings to alter the OSD so far.

Vu+ Duo2

Press the <MENU> button.
Take a look at "Black Hole Apps" and select "OSD position Setup".

or

take a look here --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/how-to-setup-tv-and-the-osd-skin-positions.22987/

best regards
nunigaia

L

Lookout

I had found the options for the OSD.
It is the size of the main picture displayed on the TV screen that I want to reduce a bit. When I have installed other images on the box I have got an option to adjust this during setup but the option that I thought was going to do it during the OBH install only altered the OSD menus.