Open Black Hole Vu+ Zero 0.1

A

arslanplaza

Hmm thanks to i want too but ı dont know where it publish area

Sent from my iPhone 6

S

steffo

Since I have one SOLO2 and tomorrow one Zero.
I have two providors (different sattelites).

Can I set it up with two open bH images and then consume both sattelites on the Zero even though the Zero only have one receiver?
In another way, can I stream TV from SOLO2 to the Zero in real time?
Can i do this also with standard BH images?

A

arslanplaza

Hi dear master matrix , I share the skin in the wrong place, can you move the openbh section, please, thank you.

F

franky384

One question, red button doesn't open hbbtv. How can i access hbbtv ??
Package enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv (git8507+077f312-r0) installed in root is up to date, but still no hbbtv.

N

nunigaia

One question, red button doesn't open hbbtv. How can i access hbbtv ??
Package enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv (git8507+077f312-r0) installed in root is up to date, but still no hbbtv.

Afaik, hbbtv it´s not working and needs a fix. Most of our team members are in their deserved holidays with their friends and family. We have to be patient and wait for the fix!

best regards
nunigaia

F

franky384

Afaik, hbbtv it´s not working and needs a fix. Most of our team members are with their deserved holidays with their friends and family. We have to be patient and wait for the fix!

best regards
nunigaia
Thanks for your fast reply, then i have to wait.
Another question,
my DVBSKY S960 is not recognized in your Image, in the VTI-Team image it works without problems. The dvb-usb-dw2102 usb driver is installed, i also copied the missing firmware files to /lib/firmware, but still no luck.

Last edited:
N

nunigaia

Thanks for your fast reply, then i have to wait.
Another question,
my DVBSKY S960 is not recognized in your Image, in the VTI-Team image it works without problems. The dvb-usb-dw2102 usb driver is installed, i also copied the missing firmware files to /lib/firmware, but still no luck.

Read this post from @angelofsky1980 http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/open-black-hole-vu-zero-0-1.22912/page-3#post-177664, and proceed like mentioned there, by posting a new thread in the related section!

best regards
nunigaia