openbh5.0.007

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
The crash is caused by a plugin you have installed OPDBoot.

Contact the plugin author and ask them to make it compatible with our image.

amir_931

Hello, openbh image works very badly. Any plugin that the user wants to install is not compatible. Skin HD glass is not compatible. Multi-boot image is not beautiful. Another multi- boot is not used. The image is open atv py3. It does not have problems
The openbh image performs very poorly and is unfortunate

amir_931

Maybe the plugin developer does not want or can not synchronize with the openbh image why openbh does not take action Other teams have a very positive performance
The openbh image does not take any action regarding the image quality and does not care. It deletes the previous plugins. Instead of adding the plugin to the image, it deletes them for the convenience of the user, and it has a lot of bugs and crashes.

Logan

coder
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, openbh image works very badly. Any plugin that the user wants to install is not compatible. Skin HD glass is not compatible.

OpenBh is a very popular image and considered very stable by the user community.
You must not allow yourself to insult and despise.
If you don't like it, use another image, but don't come in here and disrespect other people's work.

Last edited:

xingchong

Maybe the plugin developer does not want or can not synchronize with the openbh image why openbh does not take action Other teams have a very positive performance
The openbh image does not take any action regarding the image quality and does not care. It deletes the previous plugins. Instead of adding the plugin to the image, it deletes them for the convenience of the user, and it has a lot of bugs and crashes.
Please find out your own reason. I do not know. Complaining is a very annoying thing. I first discovered that this is a very good and stable Py3 firmware. If you don’t understand, complaining is very annoying, you don’t need to use it if you don’t like it.

amir_931

Please find out your own reason. I do not know. Complaining is a very annoying thing. I first discovered that this is a very good and stable Py3 firmware. If you don’t understand, complaining is very annoying, you don’t need to use it if you don’t like it.

I like openbh image openbh image py3 has been changed recently but it has problems Other images that py3 do not have any problems change that openbh image to improve image and rendering and increase the quality of unseen image I, as a user, expressed my opinion. Or I do not insult

Logan

coder
Staff member
Administrator
I like openbh image openbh image py3 has been changed recently but it has problems Other images that py3 do not have any problems change that openbh image to improve image and rendering and increase the quality of unseen image I, as a user, expressed my opinion. Or I do not insult

Last warning. OpenBh image have not problems. Plugin authors have to adapt their works to image not the contrary.
If you don't like use another image but don't annoy us.

AlexWilMac

Staff member
Always the same story: maybe, @amir_931 you want to ask to MS if they can make the win10 O.S. compatible to the game Indycar500 for DOS. I'd like to use it.
It's the software than must go on and work with most recent operative systems, not the other way round.

reni31

Mi piace l'immagine openbh l'immagine openbh py3 è stata modificata di recente ma ha problemi Altre immagini che py3 non hanno problemi cambia quell'immagine openbh per migliorare l'immagine e il rendering e aumentare la qualità dell'immagine invisibile Io, come utente, ho espresso la mia opinione. Oppure non insulto
vfc

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Other images (atv for example as you mentioned that one above and it's derivatives) have hacks in their images to let badly coded plugins work.

We will not hack our image to allow a few plugins work, as it creates stability problems.

If you want to use these plugins, either ask the authors to update the plugins to work correctly with our image (they will work with all images then), or just use a different image.

Matrix10

Staff member
Administrator
In principle, I do not comment on such bad comments.
The problem with some users is that they want something new and better.
And when teams start working on it they look for an image that is not new but both old and new.
That's not possible.
This means that we should not pay attention to such comments, but we should go further in creating a new image.
Yes, of course there is still a lot to do
Of course, with this transition to PY3, we should first create a stable image and this is not about old coded plugins that will work on that old "new" image.
This is not a priority at all in this case and at this stage of image development.
If that's a priority, then why switch to Python 3 at all.

Of course reports of actual image bugs are welcome
but not in the sense of some plugin that is not even coded for PY3 or a skin that is not even made according to OpenBh coding and compatibility.

amir_931

@amir_931
Be patient
I’m sure that with this transition to py3 images,autors of the Plugins will be pushed to adapt their Plugins
Enjoy with Obh until then and keep tuned with updates that comming

Thank you very much for your answer, dear master, yes, I will definitely wait for the plugin, update and adapt to the beautiful openbh image
I expressed my opinion and some friends were upset and threatened and warned me. However, if it causes upset and harassment, I apologize.