Plugin Cooltvguide

Indaco

Hi, any of the admins of the forum know coolman? I was using a plugin of him (cooltvguide) of which I discovered a python3 version that should work on OPENATV7 and OBH5. I tested and on openatv it works but on OBH it doesn't. The reference site has disappeared; if anyone knows how to get in touch I would like to contact them .... I really liked that plugin a lot
tks in advance

Indaco

Other information..... the only modul that seems to have problem is "single guide; other modules seems to work fine.
SOLO4k+OBH5.09

xRobertas

Hey friend, about three years ago it was already written on the forums about the author of the plugin Coolman that he is no longer with us. They say he died.

xRobertas

Hi Scouser, that's why I posted this here. I don't know if I can publish it here, but I think not.. So send me your email address, or any address you create just for this moment. I'll send it to you.

paperino61

I sent you my address in private tks for help
Hi xRobertas... I tested the plugin but I have a problem. Launching "Cool Single guide" I have this error: "ERROR: Nessuna funzione con la tua immagine" (Error: no function with your image"
Tested on VU+SOLO4k with OBH5.2.006

xRobertas

Ahoj xRobertas... Testoval som plugin ale mam problem. Pri spúšťaní „Cool Single guide“ sa mi zobrazuje táto chyba: „CHYBA: Nessuna funzione con la tua immagine“ (Chyba: žiadna funkcia s vaším obrázkom“
Testované na VU+SOLO4k s OBH5.2.006
It's strange. I have no idea what it could be, everything works fine for me.

paperino61

Thanx xRobertas got it m8 :)
Hi scouser, is it ok for You the plugin ?
" I tested the plugin but I have a problem. Launching "Cool Single guide" I have this error: "ERROR: Nessuna funzione con la tua immagine" (Error: no function with your image")
Tested on VU+SOLO4k with OBH5.2.006" (in OBH5.2.007 too)
xRobertas has not the probem, with my same configuration (solo4k and obh5.2)
tks for info
g.

xRobertas

Hi scouser, is it ok for You the plugin ?
" I tested the plugin but I have a problem. Launching "Cool Single guide" I have this error: "ERROR: Nessuna funzione con la tua immagine" (Error: no function with your image")
Tested on VU+SOLO4k with OBH5.2.006" (in OBH5.2.007 too)
xRobertas has not the probem, with my same configuration (solo4k and obh5.2)
tks for info
g.
It's strange. Everything works for me without any problems. Computers and SAT boxes (with Enigma) already belong to me like a human organism. The same model, the same software, but everyone with the same software behaves differently.