Qviart DUAL OS E2+ Android 4K DVB-S2

Surfer4U

Hello, after many years with VU+ I am thinking of buying a "Qviart dual 4k" want to know how good is the box? Thank you in advance

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
As just an E2 box, it's quite expensive, if you want to make use of the Android side, then it makes a little more sense as it offers something that no other E2 box does (google it if you don't already know).

The box itself isn't bad, but the Android side still has quite a few bugs.

If you have no interest in the android side and purely want it for E2, then there might be better options out there for the same money or less.

B.D.

The fact is that hardly a person has tried more than one or two decoders and therefore we tend to make a judgment on what we own, for example I'm really happy with the Octagon SF8008 that I own and from what I read around by most of the people it seems to be the best recently produced both in hardware and software.
The one you indicated seems excellent because it also has the possibility of turning to Android mode which makes it useful for the external apps of the various Netflix portal, Amazon Prime and so on but if that's the goal you can also obtain the same thing with enigma2 via the Chromium plugin which also allows you to use them.
This is my opinion.
Try to compare their characteristics and make your choice and also listen to what other people might think about it if they answer.

Last edited:

Surfer4U

The fact is that hardly a person has tried more than one or two decoders and therefore we tend to make a judgment on what we own, for example I'm really happy with the Octagon SF8008 that I own and from what I read around by most of the people it seems to be the best recently produced both in hardware and software.
The one you indicated seems excellent because it also has the possibility of turning to Android mode which makes it useful for the external apps of the various Netflix portal, Amazon Prime and so on but if that's the goal you can also obtain the same thing with enigma2 via the Chromium plugin which also allows you to use them.
This is my opinion.
Try to compare their characteristics and make your choice and also listen to what other people might think about it if they answer.
Hi and thanks B.D. did you mean that i can use "Chromium Plugin" if i wanna see Netflix portal etc......? I still use VU+Solo2 with OpenPli.

Surfer4U

This is my opinion.

As just an E2 box, it's quite expensive, if you want to make use of the Android side, then it makes a little more sense as it offers something that no other E2 box does (google it if you don't already know).

The box itself isn't bad, but the Android side still has quite a few bugs.

If you have no interest in the android side and purely want it for E2, then there might be better options out there for the same money or less.
Thanks for your quick answer.

B.D.

Hi and thanks B.D. did you mean that i can use "Chromium Plugin" if i wanna see Netflix portal etc......? I still use VU+Solo2 with OpenPli.
Hi. I don't use OpenPli since a long time so I will have to verify. If you have a little patience I'll let you know unless someone will anticipate me. I know with OBH it works.

B.D.

I have tried but that plugin doesn't install on OpenPli 8.3. I have downloaded from the image feeds and also tried to find another version in github but didn't find any working version, I'm afraid you'll have to stick on OBH.
1_0_19_BBD_3A2_110_EEEE0262_0_0_0_20231017010845.jpg 1_0_1_3E9_10E1_217C_EEEE027A_0_0_0_20231017020407.jpg

I guess it doesn't work because the plugin version should be Chromium2 and not the 1.0 in the image feeds.