Recording List Display in Enhanced Movie Center (Emc) or Original OBH Movie Listing

B

bumperbee

Hi Everyone, I would like to check how to display the actual movie title in Emc or the original movie list in Recording List button. I have always set a few fix Timer Recording at a specific time with the specific movie title (Mt) (pls see attached, Item (a) which is the movie title of the initial timer recording). But the movie title changes either the next day or after that movie have change.

In Blackhole image with Emc, the Mt will change (pls see attached, Item (b)) in every recording in that specific time.

So could someone tell me how to set this please?

Thanks very much

Attachments

• Photo of Movie List.pdf
    54.6 KB · Views: 8
B

bumperbee

Hi Everyone, I would like to check how to display the actual movie title in Emc or the original movie list in Recording List button. I have always set a few fix Timer Recording at a specific time with the specific movie title (Mt) (pls see 1st picture of attached, Item (a) which is the movie title of the initial timer recording). But the movie title changes either the next day or after that movie have change.

In Blackhole image with Emc, the Mt will change (pls see 1st picture of attached, Item (b)) in every recording in that specific time.

In OpenBlackhole image with Emc (2nd picture of attached), the actual movie title is not display at the bottom left.

So could someone tell me how to set this please?

Thanks very much

Attachments

• Photo of Movie List.pdf
    107 KB · Views: 1
S

Seth_72

change skin to hq mx10

MX HQ10 for Open Black Hole 0.6 image from feed

B

bumperbee

Hi Seth_72, thanks very much for your quick reply!

I had just check, it is in Mx Hq10 skin and also made a snap of the recording list (pls see attached), there is no movie title at the right side,below the mini Tv.

Best Regards

Attachments

• Screenshot of EMC in OpenBlackhole Image.pdf
    53.5 KB · Views: 3
S

Seth_72

Hello. On the feed is a new hq mx10 its works for me.

Skin Updated on OBH server

MX HQ10 for Open Black Hole 0.6 image

added all info in movie selection
added passw panel
added update info icon in OSD

B

bumperbee

I did a reflash of the Obh image and everything is back without installing the Mx Hq10 skin, I can see the true movie title now. I think it must be Emc that is causing this issue. One may ask me why in the first place I when to install it, well it was a stupid act, Emc is needed in Bh image, so I thought Obh need it too. It’s fine now. Thanks very much!

Best Regards

S

Seth_72

hello . emc in openblackhole no good at all. i use the mediaplayer in openblackhole its does allmost the same, some feature are missing . but in Blackhole i use emc , works perfect

B

bumperbee

Yes fully agreed. I will try out the media player. Thanks again!

Best Regards