Remove the watch from the display

toddy

Remove the watch from the display and put the channel number, in Octagon Sf 8008 4K, is there a hypothesis? because since the first Image for this box they have never changed. I think it would be much better. Thanks to the Team for their valuable work.

B.D.

I know this procedure, remember to always backup the files you modify:

Via FTP with eighter FileZilla or WinSCP go to
\usr\share\enigma2\display\skin_default\skin_display.xml

Find: <convert type="VfdDisplay"></convert>

change it with:
<convert type="VfdDisplay">Number</convert>
Save and reboot.

zeberil

Remove the watch from the display and put the channel number, in Octagon Sf 8008 4K, is there a hypothesis? because since the first Image for this box they have never changed. I think it would be much better. Thanks to the Team for their valuable work.
Good @toddy tells the "velho do Restelo" how is the support for OBH! You know who I mean, the guy only knows how to speak badly about OBH5!:mad:

toddy

Good @toddy tells the "velho do Restelo" how is the support for OBH! You know who I mean, the guy only knows how to speak badly about OBH5!:mad:
Don't even tell me anything that guy is really a drag, look, you've already tested this change that your friend gave to leave the clock of the OpenBh image, with a change that he gives the name of the channel on the display, some can be eaten...ehehhe

toddy

@B.D. This process is to put the channel name and not the list number, for the Octagon SF8008 this name process is bad on the display, so having the list number is better.

B.D.

@B.D. This process is to put the channel name and not the list number, for the Octagon SF8008 this name process is bad on the display, so having the list number is better.
Did you try it? If you did you would have seen what it displays.
There's no room on the octagon display for the name, it only has 4 digits. This process gives you the channel number, not the channel name.

toddy

Friend did what you recommended and the Octagon sf 8008 does not enter the channel number but the name, with this process. Via FTP with eight FileZilla or WinSCP go to \usr\share\enigma2\display\skin_default\skin_display.xml Find it: <convert type="VfdDisplay"></convert> change with: <convert type="VfdDisplay">Number</convert> Save and restart.

B.D.

I have tried it myself before posting it and it correctly showed the number. In your case I suppose it's due to the skin you are using that forces the name instead of the number.

zeberil

Friend did what you recommended and the Octagon sf 8008 does not enter the channel number but the name, with this process. Via FTP with eight FileZilla or WinSCP go to \usr\share\enigma2\display\skin_default\skin_display.xml Find it: <convert type="VfdDisplay"></convert> change with: <convert type="VfdDisplay">Number</convert> Save and restart.
Something there is bad ... Here is my file, sends it to the location (replaces what is there).

Attachments

• skin_display.zip
    1 KB · Views: 3