seen reading crash duo HARD

G

gecko

Hi friends,

picture open in BH 0.1
I have a problem with the HDD that is in the duet, read: only on .MKV the rest here goes (divxx, .avi ...)..
.MKV the start although but after a while crashes here and gears rotate like a reboot and after a while everything freezes. only solution reboot rear button VU DUO.

the same failure by viewing a film that is on the hard drive of the PC. so I guess here comes the multimedia player of the saw.
here comes not from the open BH image, pictures tested all gave the same failure, .BH, OPEN fold, VTI ...
open BH is updated daily via the plugin installed.
my question is how can I change my player or how to update drivers player installed?
Thank you.
excusez moi pour mon anglais. merci google traducteur

N

nunigaia

Hi friends,

picture open in BH 0.1
I have a problem with the HDD that is in the duet, read: only on .MKV the rest here goes (divxx, .avi ...)..
.MKV the start although but after a while crashes here and gears rotate like a reboot and after a while everything freezes. only solution reboot rear button VU DUO.

the same failure by viewing a film that is on the hard drive of the PC. so I guess here comes the multimedia player of the saw.
here comes not from the open BH image, pictures tested all gave the same failure, .BH, OPEN fold, VTI ...
open BH is updated daily via the plugin installed.
my question is how can I change my player or how to update drivers player installed?
Thank you.
excusez moi pour mon anglais. merci google traducteur

Take a look on this --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...mediaplayer2-as-default-player-on-xbmc.23381/... follow the guide and give a try to mediaplayer2.
As your STB is VUPLUS DUO, forget the steps regarding XBMC, cause your STB don´t is able to handle it!

best regards
nunigaia

G

gecko

hello nunigaia,

thanks i try this. I'll come back to tell you after my testing.
here already works better and is more fluid.

best regards
gecko