The Official OpenBh 5.0 image for the Edision OS Mio+ 4K is now available.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
The Official OpenBh 5.0 image for the Edision OS Mio+ 4K is now available in the downloads section of this board.

You can find the image in our downloads section, if you don't know where that is, then just click HERE:

kamacnik1

Thanks for image

Just installed and try it, everything seems OK, at least things that interest me, for first edition good work

2 little suggestions, if possible to change , review

- Image in download section have 7 lcd display's to download, I downloaded all 7 of them and try to change default one that come with image, but none of them is not work, box reboots and default lcd skin is shown, not the one I choose, same thing for all 7 of them

- after box is shuttdown, on lcd display is date and time, if this can be changed that only time is shown

THX

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for image

Just installed and try it, everything seems OK, at least things that interest me, for first edition good work

2 little suggestions, if possible to change , review

- Image in download section have 7 lcd display's to download, I downloaded all 7 of them and try to change default one that come with image, but none of them is not work, box reboots and default lcd skin is shown, not the one I choose, same thing for all 7 of them

- after box is shuttdown, on lcd display is date and time, if this can be changed that only time is shown

THX
The lcd displays on the feeds are from oe-a teams and it seems they forgot to include the png files, so when you select them, they can't be applied and it reverts to the default.

I will let them know.

I have also updated the default skin in our image, to just show the clock when in standby which will be in the next update, which will be a few days as we have only just updated to 5.0.009 today.

Foxcat

Hallo, noch ein Problem, es Fehlt der Softwaremanager, wird auch immer Angezeigt das er in den Erweiterungen fehlt.

Grüße

Logan

coder
Staff member
Administrator
Hallo, noch ein Problem, es Fehlt der Softwaremanager, wird auch immer Angezeigt das er in den Erweiterungen fehlt.
Grüße

Software Manager is not present in Obh and Vix and all his functions are in other places.