5.1.010 Update vu+ solo 4k

tbe

V5.1.010 appears in my upgrades when running software update but only 5.1.009 is available in the downloads section of the forum. Is the 5.1.010 showing in the feeds legit as when I installed it yesterday it messed up my USB. It would see HDD when selecting USB in Dream Explorer and Movie Selection so I was unable to get to my recordings that are stored on USB/Movie And this required me to re-flash from a backup As said not in the Downloads section of the OBH site so just wondering.

Attachments

• OBH Upgrade.jpg
    OBH Upgrade.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 25

tbe

Thanks for getting back, that is what I assumed, just confused why the Software Update is finding something.

antrabe

happen the same on octagon if launch online update appear new release but after upgrade nothing change still the same 5.1.009

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
happen the same on octagon if launch online update appear new release but after upgrade nothing change still the same 5.1.009
It's just a label, it means nothing and there is nothing new in 5.1.010 for Octagon anyway the only changes were to add support for new boxes and some very minor code cleanup.

If it says you have an update, then run it in telnet, but it's probably just the old bug in OE-A where 1 package refuses to update, even though there is no update for that package anyway.