Ahoj

amba

I am interested in the Kodi Matrix 19 plugin, which should be in your SW. In Black Hole 3, this plugin in Kodi version 17 no longer works. Is Kodi 19 Matrix OK ???

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Black Hole is built on Vu+ git, Kodi (or indeed the image) can not be updated until Vu+ update their git.

To do this, firstly they need to update the OE (as it's too old) then they need to update the Python2 to Python3 and then they need to update Kodi.

In short it's not going to happen for a while yet if at all.

amba

Sorry. My question was whether the Kodi 19 Matrix in Open Black Hole 5 was okay, whether it worked well. A month ago, I had Open Black Hole5 as the second SW in Open multiboot, and Kodi 19 didn't work well in the Stream Cinema Community video add-on - the video stopped and the audio didn't sync with the video. Please answer if the problem is solved

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
In that case, sorry I can't answer as I don't use Kodi and tbh i've never heard of Stream Cinema Community video add-on either.

Hopefully someone else can answer, although it would be better if you just tested it yourself to see if it does what you need it to do ;)

AlexWilMac

Staff member
A month ago, I had Open Black Hole5 as the second SW in Open multiboot, and Kodi 19 didn't work well
I can't really understand these kind of messages: there is nothing to pay to update an image or to install again, in case you was such in a hurry to have already deleted it!
One month ago OBH5 was almost at the beginning of its adventure.

amba

I can't really understand these kind of messages: there is nothing to pay to update an image or to install again, in case you was such in a hurry to have already deleted it!
One month ago OBH5 was almost at the beginning of its adventure.

Solved. I installed a new FullHDGlass17 skin in VU + UNO 4 K SE and img Open Black Hole5, which helped to start watching movies in the Kodi19 Matrix plugin. I just need to fine-tune the audio and video sync.

AlexWilMac

Staff member
And you didn't tell us the most important thing: I don't think you solved your problem just and only installing that skin (which is also not designed specifically for OBH) but I suppose you solved updating the image to the current one: 5.0.008.

amba

And you didn't tell us the most important thing: I don't think you solved your problem just and only installing that skin (which is also not designed specifically for OBH) but I suppose you solved updating the image to the current one: 5.0.008.

Yes, I installed version 5.0.008. However, Kodi was launched only after the installation of the new skin FullHDGlass17, when the movies play smoothly without stopping.