Staff member
Administrator
What box does it not work on ?

Working fine for me on Ultimo4K

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Yep as I thought, it doesn't work for you as you have installed something that isn't required.

Menu - setup - user interface - front panel display - settings - Clone TV screen to LCD, change to yes and save and exit the menus.

Then long press blue button to bring up extensions menu, then press blue to enable PiP.

This is how Vu+ decided mini tv should work, and it does work.

xingchong

Yep as I thought, it doesn't work for you as you have installed something that isn't required.

Menu - setup - user interface - front panel display - settings - Clone TV screen to LCD, change to yes and save and exit the menus.

Then long press blue button to bring up extensions menu, then press blue to enable PiP.

This is how Vu+ decided mini tv should work, and it does work.
I see that you have integrated the four-screen plug-in. After setting the desired channel by yourself, the TV can open four screens, but without the mini-TV plug-in, the TV screen will not be switched to the small screen.

xingchong

Openbh hasn't integrated the minitv plugin for a long time, nor has it on the server. I extracted the minitv plugin from BlackHole-3.1.0. According to my use, only the original version is available. BlackHole is compatible with openbh. Now openbh has been upgraded to 5.0Py3 and it failed, please fix it

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mini tv is working as intended by Vu+ in OpenBh 5.0 as I already tested it this morning and gave you the instructions on how to enable / disable it.

It works, there is nothing to fix.

Your screenshot doesn't help as I can't read Chinese unfortunately.

xingchong

Mini tv is working as intended by Vu+ in OpenBh 5.0 as I already tested it this morning and gave you the instructions on how to enable / disable it.

It works, there is nothing to fix.

Your screenshot doesn't help as I can't read Chinese unfortunately.
Thank you, your method is effective. Switch to the small screen, but can’t switch to the TV. If there is a minitv plug-in, you can switch freely. If you want to start to the small screen, enable minitv, enable to TV, disable minitv, I mainly want to ask the master Convert the miniTV plug-in. My language is very non-standard, please forgive me, tomorrow I will flash Openbh4.4 to show the master screenshot demonstration, the master will understand the convenience of the minitv plug-in, thank you again for your help

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Openbh hasn't integrated the minitv plugin for a long time, nor has it on the server. I extracted the minitv plugin from BlackHole-3.1.0. According to my use, only the original version is available. BlackHole is compatible with openbh. Now openbh has been upgraded to 5.0Py3 and it failed, please fix it
So I have just wasted 2.5 hours messing about with this, the atv version you linked too, turns out it is just a modified version of the original that can be found in BH 3.1.0, and the BH 3.1.0 version works exactly the same as it always did even in OpenBh 5.0.

Nothing needs editing the BH version it can be added to OpenBh 5.0 as it is with no changes and it works fine, but it's pointless as you still need to enable PiP for it to work anyway as that is how Vu+ decided they wanted it to work.

So you either follow the steps I posted earlier, and enable the LCD setting 1 time, then go and enable / disable PiP when you want to use it.

Or you ignore that step, add this MiniTv plugin, then go to extentions menu, enable mini tv, then enable PiP, to use it and then go and disable both when you don't want to use it.

xingchong

So I have just wasted 2.5 hours messing about with this, the atv version you linked too, turns out it is just a modified version of the original that can be found in BH 3.1.0, and the BH 3.1.0 version works exactly the same as it always did even in OpenBh 5.0.

Nothing needs editing the BH version it can be added to OpenBh 5.0 as it is with no changes and it works fine, but it's pointless as you still need to enable PiP for it to work anyway as that is how Vu+ decided they wanted it to work.

So you either follow the steps I posted earlier, and enable the LCD setting 1 time, then go and enable / disable PiP when you want to use it.

Or you ignore that step, add this MiniTv plugin, then go to extentions menu, enable mini tv, then enable PiP, to use it and then go and disable both when you don't want to use it.
Thanks to the master, it is very normal now, it is my own mistake, which caused trouble to the master, apologize, please lock the post