blind scan in Vu+ Tuner system FBC

yoramile1

Can OPENBH or any group like OPEN VIX OPEN PLI have Enigma 2 capability that can solve the problem in Tuner system FBC of non-parrot tuners in blind scan?
Or only the producer VU+ can create a driver for the blind scan option?

AlexWilMac

Staff member
Neither the first nor the second you said: it's the tuner which has to be able to perform a blindscan, not the receiver and not a simple driver.
And it's not related to FBC.

yoramile1

I did not understand if is possible to perform a blind scan will be possible or not? Because in my ultimo 4k it is not possible to scan in blind

el bandido

VU+ receivers with FBC tuners will not blindscan dvb-s/dvb-s2 satellites.
To date, no manufacturer has released a FBC tuner that has an acceptable blindscan. This probably will not change anytime soon. FBC tuner = No dvb-s/s2 blindscan.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I did not understand if is possible to perform a blind scan will be possible or not? Because in my ultimo 4k it is not possible to scan in blind
Ultimo4K will blindscan, if you fit the older style dvbs2 / dual dvbs2 tuner in the 3rd slot.

No boxes will blindscan with the fbc tuners, I believe it's a chipset limitation (maybe a driver issue but if it were that I would have expected it to be fixed by now).