Change the font

S

safari815

Hello,

I wonder if anyone can help me how to change the font. Here are two pictures. The first is what I have now, a second that I wanted to have (I want to have the original font). I have tried over usr / share / enigma2 / skin.xml, but I can not change. Thank you.

Attachments

• Picture nr1.jpg
    Picture nr1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Picture nr2.jpg
    Picture nr2.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 42
N

nunigaia

Hello,

I wonder if anyone can help me how to change the font. Here are two pictures. The first is what I have now, a second that I wanted to have (I want to have the original font). I have tried over usr / share / enigma2 / skin.xml, but I can not change. Thank you.

If you haven´t changed your family fonts on /usr/share/fonts , afaik the font used on almost skin silverlight mx10 is tiny.ttf font.

More:

Fonts used on the skin.xml

font filename="tiny.ttf"
font filename="ae_AlMateen.ttf"
font filename="tuxtxt.ttf"

You must have this 3 fonts on /usr/share/fonts folder.

1) - Apply the default skin on your STB.
2) - Uninstall silverlight skins.
3) - Install newly the silverlight skins from addons feeds.

best regards
nunigaia

S

safari815

Thanks for your response, but I could not change. I have OBH back up image that I found on the net. Everything works well and I just wanted to change the font but do not know how. I did like you wrote but can not. I have these three font, and a few more than the original OBH. I tried to delete them and leave only the original and then the box will not start. Do you have any other suggestions? Thank you.

N

nunigaia

Thanks for your response, but I could not change. I have OBH back up image that I found on the net. Everything works well and I just wanted to change the font but do not know how. I did like you wrote but can not. I have these three font, and a few more than the original OBH. I tried to delete them and leave only the original and then the box will not start. Do you have any other suggestions? Thank you.

Why you can´t change as i told you?!

Well ... We don´t support backups ... And i have tell you all, on the previous answer, what you can and have to do to change the fonts skin to its default settings.

More, i don´t know if the "dirty" backup you have .... user that makes it .... has renamed dirtly the tiny.ttf font ( on /usr/share/fonts.

best regards
nunigaia

S

safari815

Thank you for your response. You are right. I will delete the backup and place the original. Thanks again for the answers.

N

nunigaia

Why you can´t change as i told you?!

Well ... We don´t support backups ... And i have tell you all, on the previous answer, what you can and have to do to change the fonts skin to its default settings.

More, i don´t know if the "dirty" backup you have .... user that makes it .... has renamed dirtly the tiny.ttf font ( on /usr/share/fonts.

best regards
nunigaia

I´ve been thinking for awhile ... and you must have installed a plugin on PLUGINS named Fontmagnifier V. 0.61 ... Someone used this to change the skin default values ...
If you don´t have it install it from here --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/font-magnifier.22543/

With this plugin ... you can modify the font used on the skin ... to tiny.ttf font.

Hope results
bye