Changing icam / streamrelay channels not work

ggoc86

Hi,
I have zgemma h11s with latest openbh image and I have problems with changing icam / streamrelay channels.
When I want to change icam channels in a row channels freeze and I must to change on one of normal satellite channel and then back again to watch icam channel.
Does anyone have same problem and how to solve it?
When I flash openatv on my stb and try with openatv image, changing icam channels works normal.
I love openbh image and I don't like to use openatv image.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Working without any problems here.

Make sure the delay in the Stream Relay panel is set to atleast 50 (100 is probably best) and that automatic timeshift is disabled.

s8un3no

Premetto che ho impostato il ritardo anche a 200, timeshift disabilitato e uso witelist_streamrelay in/etc/enigma2.
quando scelgo "play servicewith streamrelay" va in crash

translate
I state that I have set the delay to 200, Timeshift disabled and use Watelist_stamrelay in/etc/enigma2.

When I choose "Play Servicewith Streamrelay" crashes
20:44:01.9481 Traceback (most recent call last):
20:44:01.9482 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 58, in action
20:44:01.9487 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ChannelSelection.py", line 463, in okbuttonClick
20:44:01.9601 self["menu"].getCurrent()[0][1]()
20:44:01.9611 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ChannelSelection.py", line 348, in toggleStreamrelay
20:44:01.9630 Screens.InfoBar.InfoBar.instance.ToggleStreamrelay(self.csel.getCurrentSelection())
20:44:01.9636 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 1067, in ToggleStreamrelay
20:44:01.9720 whitelist.streamrelay.sort(key=lambda ref: (int((x := ref.split(":"))[6], 16), int(x[5], 16), int(x[4], 16), int(x[3], 16)))
20:44:01.9732 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 1067, in <lambda>
20:44:01.9738 [eMPEGStreamParserTS] broken startcode
20:44:01.9739 [eMPEGStreamParserTS] broken startcode
20:44:01.9772 whitelist.streamrelay.sort(key=lambda ref: (int((x := ref.split(":"))[6], 16), int(x[5], 16), int(x[4], 16), int(x[3], 16)))
20:44:01.9783 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^^
20:44:01.9787 IndexError: list index out of range
20:44:01.9790 [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.ActionMap object at 0xae61bdd0>>,('OkCancelActions', 'ok')) failed)

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Something wrong with your settings somewhere, as said I just tested it and it's working perfectly here.

If you downloaded your whitelist_streamrelay rather than create it on the box, then it is most likely corrupt and the cause of your issues.

ggoc86

I'm directly upload channel list from ciefp and problem is the same.
Can you tell me more specific where and what I need to change, because this ciefp list work normal on openatv image.

ggoc86

When I want to run Timeshift show me some message on my TV and and after this message stb restart.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-12-11 at 16.20.48 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-12-11 at 16.20.48 (1).jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 28
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-12-11 at 16.20.48.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-12-11 at 16.20.48.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 29

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
You do not need any custom channel lists for SR channels.

There are 2 ways to use this, the old way using custom made bouquets.

Or the new improved way, where you select which channels you want to open using SR, this involves going through your normal channel list and selecting which channels you want to open with SR.

You can either do this via the bouquets, and pressing menu then selecting play with stream relay, or going into the stream relay panel and then adding channels.

I recommend you delete the whitelist_streamrelay from /etc/enigma2, then restart enigma2 and use 1 of the 2 methods I just described.

ggoc86

No, is not working.
Never mind, I have also big problems with HDMI-CEC with openbh image on my Hisense TV...
Interesting thing is that all works normal on a openatv image, I know only that I must use and install openatv image on my stb to changing ICAM programs works normal and have normal operating HDMI-CEC function with my Hisense TV.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I suggest you reflash your box as you have obviously corrupted something somewhere as it works 100% as it should here without issue.

s8un3no

Cancellato il file withelist_streamrelay il crash è stato risolto, la mancata visione dipendeva dalla oscam sbagliata, non era quella icam, fatta partire quella giusta ho visione.

Translate
Once the withelist_streamrelay file was deleted, the crash was resolved, the lack of vision depended on the wrong oscam, it wasn't the icam one, once the right one was started I can see.

ggoc86

I reflash my box million times with openbh image and noting helps me.
I use lastest oscamicam from kitte888 and this version is work normal on obenbh and it opens icam channels, but I can't change it on normal way.
Only helps me and all works fine when reflesh with another image and I don't know why but all works fine with openatv.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I have no idea why it doesn't work for you, but clearly you have something different between openbh and openatv if it works in 1 and not the other.

ggoc86

All was the same on both images.
I reflash freshly both latest images, openatv work normal and openbh not work normal.
I try with another images (openpli etc...) and problem was the same, only work fine with openatv.
I have vu+ solose before zgemma h11s, and with vu+ solose with openbh image I don't have any of problems with changing icam channels.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Again, all I can tell you is it works perfectly for me on my H11s

Nitemare

Question please @EvO ...

I have 5.3.014 up and running on VU+ Ultimo 4K ... I CAN add channels to Stream Relay by selecting channel then selecting SR via the Channel List Contect Menu individually... however you mentioned a SR Panel?

Where/how do I access this panel in the image please?

Thanks again for great work maintaining and improving the image!! (y)

Nitemare :giggle: