Couple of questions about Openblackhole

jyffe

I changed from very old Vu+ duo receiver and very very old Blackhole to Vu+ Uno 4k se and the newest OpenBlackhole. Couple of questions about image. First the old Blackhole image showed the new channells if you did a manual scan. Does Openblackhole has this feature or are my settings for scan wrong. I think this was a great feature to show if new channells have come to satellite.
Another thing is about moving on your favourite channell list. If you are going throuhg your favorite list you can go to next and previous channell with these buttons < > . But if you push number of the channell and push then < it does not take you to previous channell. The channell you pushed the number goes last on your favorite list. This is also worked on old Blackhole and again is it about settings? I have been using and testing Openblackhole about week now trying to learn and set different settings.

You do have Last Scanned, in the favourites folders.

You have more options, in the setup menu, including Just Zap, when using < >, or list channels, that you've recently viewed.

There are that many options, in the advanced setup options, that it will take time, and patience, to get everything working, the way you like it.

Yes there is last scanned, but that shows all channells that scanned? But there was a list in Blachole that showed new after the scan. Also you could see provides in each satellite. I have removed the list option from <> buttons, if i press number of the channel the channell goes last to the list and < does not take me to previous channell watched.

Back