Crash just deleting a crontimer

AlexWilMac

Staff member
The scenario was: I added a monthly crontimer by the GUI (all that I'm going to report refers to operations all done by the GUI, not editing the root crontimer file).
Then I deleted it and I had a crash (but the crontimer had been actually deleted). First time of such a crash.

So, I did other tries and they happened either a curious thing and another crash:

1) adding again a monthly crontimer (identical) it was not added as a new line but it was appended to the last crontimer. OK: I deleted this odd result and no crash.
2) I added a new daily crontimer (I usually have only daily ones in my list), then I deleted and no crash.
3) Then I again added the same monthly one as before the first crash and, this time, it was regularly added (no strange appending to the last crontimer in the list) but, again, when I deleted it, again a crash.

The attached crashlog and debug logs refers to the first crash.

Attachments

• Script-deleting-crash.zip
    370 KB · Views: 5

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Can you post the debug log

Attachments

• CronTimer.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 3

AlexWilMac

Staff member
Here it is using your file. Just a correction: the monthly crontimer wasn't actually deleted as I thought. So, there is the crash and also the not deletion.

Attachments

• crontimer-crash-2.zip
    43 KB · Views: 3

AlexWilMac

Staff member
It works: many thanks!
I also tried to create again a monthly, a weekly and a daily one and no crashes.

Reactions: Ev0