Desperately looking for image 7.0 OpenPLI Vu Zero 4K

redadvice

Hello everyone,
first of all, sorry, if I'm posting in the wrong place, I'm new to your forum.

Concerning my problem, I must admit that I was unaware of the existence of openBH, so I am going to download version 5.3 and test, because it could solve my problem.

Indeed, I usually use OpenPLI and more particularly v 7.x because it works perfectly with the plugins that I use unlike other versions.

The problem is that OpenPLI has obviously lost a lot of files following a problem on their server and this now prevents downloading versions lower than v8.

So, I thought maybe someone on this forum kept a copy of OpenPLI version 7.x or even 6.x either as a blank image or as a backup.

There you go, thank you in advance for your help.

el bandido

What is in the old PLi images that you need? Even if you had a copy of the older PLi versions, there would be no feeds for it.

Have you tried OpenBH 5.3 image?

redadvice

Very honestly, I didn't know OpenBH, I've tested it since and frankly, it's not bad at all.

Unfortunately, the plugin I use does not work with OpenPH, I tested all 5.x and also 4.
I think it's because of Python, the version must be lower than 2.4.

But I say that without being completely sure, because I know that my plugin works on OpenPLi 6.x and 7.x but after that it no longer works.

In short, I'm still looking for an OpenPLI 6.x or 7.x version but I haven't found it, only backups, but full of modifications that make the image unstable.