Digitale Terrestre KO

B.D.

Sorry I had to go to sleep myself, thank you for the video.

The best thing I can suggest, is to reflash the box, with the latest build from the downloads section.

Then set it up as a new image (do not restore a backup), and once setup is complete, check if the options are in the tuner menu and if so, do a scan to confirm it all works (which it should do according to my screenshot above).

Then afterwards, restore your backup (you can do this in image manager), and then go back to the tuner setup and see if anything changed.
Do you mean to reflash in slot one resetting the whole box or flash it in an empty slot w/o restore in order to verify if the options are back for searching the channels in the right area?
I wouldn't want to reset the whole box if possible, too many configuratione in the various images.
Meanwhile I try installing in an empty slot.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Do you mean to reflash in slot one resetting the whole box or flash it in an empty slot w/o restore in order to verify if the options are back for searching the channels in the right area?
I wouldn't want to reset the whole box if possible, too many configuratione in the various images.
Meanwhile I try installing in an empty slot.
I meant reflash the current slot that isn't working, but flashing an empty slot will do the same :)

B.D.

I've done as you said, downloaded the last image 5.2.002, flashed it over the 5.1.001, didn't restore, setup the wifi and changed pwd and then I was happy because in the tuner settings I could at least change the country so I thought it was fixed but then the channel search found just a dozen channels both with manual search and the auto.
I decided then to restore a backup but it didn't solve the problem and now in the tuner setup I again can't set the country because it only has "All" as a unique choice.
This is wierd.

Ho fatto come hai detto, scaricato l'ultima immagine 5.2.002, l'ho installata sopra la 5.1.001, non ho ripristinato, impostato il wifi e cambiato pwd e poi ero già contento perché nei settaggi del tuner potevo se non altro cambiare il paese quindi ho pensato era risolto il problema ma poi la ricerca dei canali ha trovato solo una dozzina di canali sia con la ricerca manuale che con quella automatica.
Ho deciso quindi di ripristinare un backup ma non ha risolto il problema e ora nella configurazione del sintonizzatore non riesco ancora a impostare il paese perché ha solo "Tutto" come scelta univoca.

Before restoring the configurations.

screenshot_20230302165951.jpg

Automatic scan
screenshot_20230302170102.jpg screenshot_20230302170446 (1).jpg Just 26 channels found, they normally are more than 300

Manual Scan --> 11 channels found
1_0_16_41E_2_217C_EEEE0000_0_0_0_20230302170839.jpg screenshot_20230302171451.jpg

The above is before restore.

Quello sopra è il prima del restore.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I've done as you said, downloaded the last image 5.2.002, flashed it over the 5.1.001, didn't restore, setup the wifi and changed pwd and then I was happy because in the tuner settings I could at least change the country so I thought it was fixed but then the channel search found just a dozen channels both with manual search and the auto.
I decided then to restore a backup but it didn't solve the problem and now in the tuner setup I again can't set the country because it only has "All" as a unique choice.
This is wierd.

Ho fatto come hai detto, scaricato l'ultima immagine 5.2.002, l'ho installata sopra la 5.1.001, non ho ripristinato, impostato il wifi e cambiato pwd e poi ero già contento perché nei settaggi del tuner potevo se non altro cambiare il paese quindi ho pensato era risolto il problema ma poi la ricerca dei canali ha trovato solo una dozzina di canali sia con la ricerca manuale che con quella automatica.
Ho deciso quindi di ripristinare un backup ma non ha risolto il problema e ora nella configurazione del sintonizzatore non riesco ancora a impostare il paese perché ha solo "Tutto" come scelta univoca.

Before restoring the configurations.

View attachment 3692

Automatic scan
View attachment 3693 View attachment 3694 Just 26 channels found, they normally are more than 300

Manual Scan --> 11 channels found
View attachment 3695 View attachment 3696

The above is before restore.

Quello sopra è il prima del restore.
I don't know how to help any further, your backup is the problem causing you not to be able to change the tuner settings.

But as for the amount of channels that are scanned in, i've no idea what the issue is.

Do you need the 5v enabled ?

Logan

coder
Staff member
Administrator
Ciao,
Io ho lo sf8008 in cucina e prende regolarmente tutti i canali dvbt a Roma, escludo problemi della immagine. Non ripristinare i setting riflasha configura il tuner e fai un normale scan automatico. Se non va prova anche un file terrestrial aggiornato

exsat2

hai provato una cosa tipo:
tramite autosetting o scaricando manualmente un setting di canali vedi se ci sono problemi di visione...
poi fai una ricerca automatica sul dtt e vedi se ritrova i canali...potrebbe essere che con un nuovo file terrestrial.xml torni a funzionare regolarmente...

mentre scrivevo Logan mi ha anticipato :)

ciao e buona serata a tutti voi

Last edited:

B.D.

I don't know how to help any further, your backup is the problem causing you not to be able to change the tuner settings.

But as for the amount of channels that are scanned in, i've no idea what the issue is.

Do you need the 5v enabled ?
I have no idea if I need to turn on the 5v, I live in an apartment building and have always turned it on with all images with no issues.

Non ho idea se mi è necessario attivare il 5v, vivo in un condominio e l'ho sempre abilitato con tutte le immagini senza problemi.
Ciao,
Io ho lo sf8008 in cucina e prende regolarmente tutti i canali dvbt a Roma, escludo problemi della immagine. Non ripristinare i setting riflasha configura il tuner e fai un normale scan automatico. Se non va prova anche un file terrestrial aggiornato

Funzionava bene anche qui poi di punto in bianco mi si sono incasinate tutte e tre le installazioni di OBH apparentemente senza un motivo plausibile. Non ho idea di cosa sia successo.
Come ripeto le altre immagini vanno bene, ci deve essere qualcosa che accomuna le immagini OBH perchè altrimenti se sarebbe dovuta danneggiare una, non tutte e tre allo stesso tempo.
Ho già provato a non ripristinare il backup ma la ricerca non mi trovava i canali.

It worked fine here too then out of the blue all three OBH installations messed up for seemingly no apparent reason. I have no idea what happened.
As I repeat the other images are fine, there must be something that unites the OBH images because otherwise it would have damaged just one, not all three at the same time.
I already tried w/o restoring a backup but then it didn't find many channels, just a few.
hai provato una cosa tipo:
tramite autosetting o scaricando manualmente un setting di canali vedi se ci sono problemi di visione...
poi fai una ricerca automatica sul dtt e vedi se ritrova i canali...potrebbe essere che con un nuovo file terrestrial.xml torni a funzionare regolarmente...

mentre scrivevo Logan mi ha anticipato :)

ciao e buona serata a tutti voi

Non mi sono mai piaciuti i setting ma è una prova che posso fare giusto per vedere se per qualche strano motivo cambia qualcosa anche se ne dubito. La mia lista canali che uso su tutte le immagini ha sempre funzionato, su OBH compreso.
Comunque dopo una prova la faccio, grazie.

I've never liked the settings but it's a test I can do just to see if for some strange reason something changes even if I doubt it. My channel list that I use on all images has always worked, on OBH included.
Anyway I'll give it a try later, thanks.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I have no idea if I need to turn on the 5v, I live in an apartment building and have always turned it on with all images with no issues.

Non ho idea se mi è necessario attivare il 5v, vivo in un condominio e l'ho sempre abilitato con tutte le immagini senza problemi.

Funzionava bene anche qui poi di punto in bianco mi si sono incasinate tutte e tre le installazioni di OBH apparentemente senza un motivo plausibile. Non ho idea di cosa sia successo.
Come ripeto le altre immagini vanno bene, ci deve essere qualcosa che accomuna le immagini OBH perchè altrimenti se sarebbe dovuta danneggiare una, non tutte e tre allo stesso tempo.
Ho già provato a non ripristinare il backup ma la ricerca non mi trovava i canali.

It worked fine here too then out of the blue all three OBH installations messed up for seemingly no apparent reason. I have no idea what happened.
As I repeat the other images are fine, there must be something that unites the OBH images because otherwise it would have damaged just one, not all three at the same time.
I already tried w/o restoring a backup but then it didn't find many channels, just a few.

Non mi sono mai piaciuti i setting ma è una prova che posso fare giusto per vedere se per qualche strano motivo cambia qualcosa anche se ne dubito. La mia lista canali che uso su tutte le immagini ha sempre funzionato, su OBH compreso.
Comunque dopo una prova la faccio, grazie.

I've never liked the settings but it's a test I can do just to see if for some strange reason something changes even if I doubt it. My channel list that I use on all images has always worked, on OBH included.
Anyway I'll give it a try later, thanks.
The issue (whatever it is), is something you are installing / restoring to your box.

@Logan above has confirmed there is no issue with dvb-t on the sf8008 with our image, and he is in Italy.

I have confirmed there is no issue with dvb-t on the sf8008 with our image and I am not in Italy.

B.D.

I just made a new flash on an empty slot and I'm about to launch the Terrestrial Scan wich I didn't do before. I know it takes a while but what do you think of this configuration?

screenshot_20230302204900.jpg
I understand there is no issue, it was working well here too 'till a couple of days ago, but something must have happened :confused:

B.D.

Questa volta ha funzionato e ha tutti canali. :D
Adesso non mi resta che tornare sull'altra immagine per verificare se lo stesso tipo di ricerca risolve anche lì.

This time it has worked and found all channels :D
I will now try in the other damaged image to see if it has any positive effects.

screenshot_20230302210019.jpg screenshot_20230302210502.jpg screenshot_20230302210519.jpg

B.D.

Niente da fare, la scansione non la ripristina l'immagine. Coglierò l'occasione per ripulire gli slot dai doppioni e mi focalizzerò sulla 5.2 e con pazienza me la dovrò ricostruire sperando di non incappare in un qualche plugin che mi ricatapulta in questa situazione.
Se la risolvo così mi rimarrà comunque il dubbio irrisolto su cosa diavolo è successo.
Grazie a tutti.

No way, scanning doesn't restore the image. I'll take the opportunity to clean up the slots from duplicates and I'll focus on 5.2 and with patience I'll have to rebuild it hoping I don't run into some plugin that catapults me back into this situation.
If I solve it this way I will still remain with the unresolved doubt about what the hell happened.
Thank you all.

Liquid

Staff member
Administrator
Niente da fare, la scansione non la ripristina l'immagine. Coglierò l'occasione per ripulire gli slot dai doppioni e mi focalizzerò sulla 5.2 e con pazienza me la dovrò ricostruire sperando di non incappare in un qualche plugin che mi ricatapulta in questa situazione.
Se la risolvo così mi rimarrà comunque il dubbio irrisolto su cosa diavolo è successo.
Grazie a tutti.

No way, scanning doesn't restore the image. I'll take the opportunity to clean up the slots from duplicates and I'll focus on 5.2 and with patience I'll have to rebuild it hoping I don't run into some plugin that catapults me back into this situation.
If I solve it this way I will still remain with the unresolved doubt about what the hell happened.
Thank you all.

installazione pulita, nessun problema rilevato

1677830154836.png

B.D.

installazione pulita, nessun problema rilevato
Sì, l'ultima installazione che ho fatto adesso va bene. Non ho fatto il ripristino e sto riconfigurando tutto da zero e finora tutto ok.
Mi rimane solo la domanda su cosa ci sia in comune tra le tre installazioni dell'immagine che sono andate fuori uso contemporaneamente ma mi sa che mi rimarrà irrisolta quella domanda.