DREAMPORTUGAL for the United States

el bandido

DREAMPORTUGAL is one of the very few distributors or sellers of fta equipment that ships to the United States. I find their services and products to be excellent, original items. Questions about products and orders are answered promptly. Shipping of in-stock products is done quickly and will arrive in a few business days if DHL is used under normal circumstances.

Sellers of fta receivers and other equipment do not really exist anymore in North America and the United States. At best, we have access to a few old receivers, and lnb models such as Pansat who went out of business over a decade ago.

Please treat DREAMPORTUGAL or any other fta seller properly if you order from them. FTA products are not sold and shipped to be tested. A fta receiver or product should only be returned if it is electronically or physically defective. (A poor blindscan or other software defects are not the fault of the seller!)

Basically, any item that is returned is USED and cannot be resold as NEW. International Shipping in 2023 is high as compared to previous years, so understand exactly what you are buying. The buyer is usually responsible for return shipping costs.

Thanks for the prompt service DREAMPORTUGAL. I Look Forward To More Business With You! EB

DREAMPORTUGAL

Forum Sponsor
VIP
DREAMPORTUGAL is one of the very few distributors or sellers of fta equipment that ships to the United States. I find their services and products to be excellent, original items. Questions about products and orders are answered promptly. Shipping of in-stock products is done quickly and will arrive in a few business days if DHL is used under normal circumstances.

Sellers of fta receivers and other equipment do not really exist anymore in North America and the United States. At best, we have access to a few old receivers, and lnb models such as Pansat who went out of business over a decade ago.

Please treat DREAMPORTUGAL or any other fta seller properly if you order from them. FTA products are not sold and shipped to be tested. A fta receiver or product should only be returned if it is electronically or physically defective. (A poor blindscan or other software defects are not the fault of the seller!)

Basically, any item that is returned is USED and cannot be resold as NEW. International Shipping in 2023 is high as compared to previous years, so understand exactly what you are buying. The buyer is usually responsible for return shipping costs.

Thanks for the prompt service DREAMPORTUGAL. I Look Forward To More Business With You! EB

Thank you for the feedback @el bandido !