Freezing on DUO2

S

slowpasseur

After updating to OBH 4.3.2x (not sure which one was since updating were quite often) my DUO2 started to freeze in a kind of stop and go of 10/20 seconds (on every channel and every sat). I reflashed to the latest downloadable image from the site (4.3.015) and everything goes flawlessly. Even now I tried the last online update (4.3.026) and I had to revert. The installation is a flat one without any addon or frills....
Anyone has the same?
Thank you for your attention. Best regards.

P

p.rodrigues

And in the 4.3.026 version the problem with the frezee remained?

M

Mick12334

No problem with my Duo 2, running Open Black Hole 4.3.026.
Has your Duo 2 is working perfectly, with an earlier version, I can't see it being an over heating problem, although you could try cooling it, to make sure.
Do you have a hard drive fitted?
Have you got any USB devices fitted?

S

slowpasseur

No problem with my Duo 2, running Open Black Hole 4.3.026.
Has your Duo 2 is working perfectly, with an earlier version, I can't see it being an over heating problem, although you could try cooling it, to make sure.
Do you have a hard drive fitted?
Have you got any USB devices fitted?
Thanks, I will check the system temperature wen I will try again an update. Yes I have one 2TB that I seldom use to record but I have still more than 90% free. I had a USB device fitted with picons but then I removed it for testing. I also stopped using LCD4. When I updated to the latest on line update the image was clean without any addonds.

S

slowpasseur

After having flashed to 4.3.027 with an image found in the forum, now everything is working properly. Many thanks to Ev0!

S

slowpasseur

Just a little update. Problem was caused by old picons in USB pen. Downloaded the updated ones and now everything is OK.
Cheers