Fresh experience with the new system.

goral

Some impressions after installing version 5.2
I have the impression that the whole system is very slow, no immediate reaction to the remote control as in 5.1. It feels like the box has to think first about what to do.
It sometimes happens that the picture is very often frozen. The same channel on another receiver and other software does not have this problem (yes CS).
Up to now, OpenBH has been like a light fast car. After version 5.2 it feels like something is not OK. It looks heavy and is not smoothed out. It feels more like a heavy bulldozer.
Do you also have this feeling?
I don't have anything else installed that I had in version 5.1
Or maybe I have something wrongly configured?
My box is a VU+ uno 4k SE

Onkel

Hello.... I have the same problem on a vu+duo4k after a little while the remote control is slow and has to restart!!!

nunigaia

Staff member
Some impressions after installing version 5.2
I have the impression that the whole system is very slow, no immediate reaction to the remote control as in 5.1. It feels like the box has to think first about what to do.
It sometimes happens that the picture is very often frozen. The same channel on another receiver and other software does not have this problem (yes CS).
Up to now, OpenBH has been like a light fast car. After version 5.2 it feels like something is not OK. It looks heavy and is not smoothed out. It feels more like a heavy bulldozer.
Do you also have this feeling?
I don't have anything else installed that I had in version 5.1
Or maybe I have something wrongly configured?
My box is a VU+ uno 4k SE
Ditto on Vu+ Duo 4k SE.
After reboot the RC navigation is ok.
But after a while if get's slower and slower.
https://board.openbh.net/threads/openbh-5-2-is-now-available.3130/post-18505
Hello.... I have the same problem on a vu+duo4k after a little while the remote control is slow and has to restart!!!

Please, read this post --> https://board.openbh.net/threads/openbh-5-2-is-now-available.3130/page-5#post-18806

best regards
nunigaia