OpenBh 5.2 is now Available

haitham

I wish to change the code in the startup located in the boot path, because what is inside it changes to the current image, not the recovery. I wish to change the code inside the startup, such as startup recovery, as shown belowScreenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٢٢٤_٢٣٥٩٠٢.jpg

amine2010

I have been your image for more than 10 years. All is perfect, and I love it, but I cannot say the same thing about the skins. Can you please try to make changes in this sense?
many thanks

biko

The driver should be available on the feeds.
The file has been generated on the build server and is present in the Packages file... Please double check if is on the previous page... The list is quite long... Maybe you missed it
All appreciation to the team.. Thank you
Now it is available after the update and it was installed automatically without manual intervention. The installation was done automatically

1.jpg

biko

I repeat my thanks and appreciation to the team for the wonderful image and the distinctive and useful additions added to it
Can I inquire about the amazing vu+ multiboot add-on?
What I understood is that the add-on primarily uses the internal flash for installation OBH as recovery image on slot 0 and divides the rest into 4 slots to install another images, then it's available from the fifth slot can be added to the external memory as usb / card or hdd
- Is it possible to allow user to choice between dividing the internal flash or add New images on the external memory direct ?

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
- Is it possible to allow user to choice between dividing the internal flash or add New images on the external memory direct ?
You can set it up manually like that if you wish, just edit the STARTUP_2 and STARTUP_3 files but no there isn't and won't be an option to make it user selectable, too much work for no real gain, it's unlikely many users will even use the usb for extra slots.

biko

You can set it up manually like that if you wish, just edit the STARTUP_2 and STARTUP_3 files but no there isn't and won't be an option to make it user selectable, too much work for no real gain, it's unlikely many users will even use the usb for extra slots.
Now I clearly understand that the main purpose of the addition is basically dispensing with the need for an external memory and taking advantage of the internal space to install other images on the assumption that the user will move between 3 or 4 images with a lot to try them
Thank you for your reply and clarification of the main purpose of the add-on, which users should clearly understand

NotLikeSomeone

I had to get back to 4.4 because it's impossible to set Tuners in client mode to stream from another VU+ where there is OpenBH 5.1.
If I set exactly the same way as in 4.4 the client mode in tuners configuration, the box does not complete the boot.

SuperGlud

OpenBH 5.2
Vu+ Duo4kse
Somehow there is a slight delay when using the remote-control when navigating in the menu and channellist.
And when "holding down" the arrow-up/down the cursor is not running, instead the input is stacked and the cursor is moving in "big jumps".

Best regards

SuperGlud

OpenBH 5.2
Vu+ Duo4kse
Somehow there is a slight delay when using the remote-control when navigating in the menu and channellist.
And when "holding down" the arrow-up/down the cursor is not running, instead the input is stacked and the cursor is moving in "big jumps".

Best regards

After today's "system update" openbh-5.2.001 2023-02-26 the "remote-control" navigation is back to normal.
Fast as always.
Super.
Thx
Best Regards

Nitemare

March 1st update to 5.2.002 has (as mentioned above by SuperGlud) improved the remote control navigation time.

Other improvements I've yet to notice ... but thanks to the Team for constantly improving the operating system.

Thanks,
Nitemare (y)