OpenBh 5.2 is now Available

PaaNooS

Just downloaded and installed openbh-5.2.001.release-vuultimo4k-f3d1c545
Even I've mount system hard disk, enable dlna plugin I cannot find my system to my windows home network. With BH had no problem to access my VUultimo as a shared drive
I need some help with network setting. Can anyone help me ?
Here are my settings

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 27
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Capture4.JPG
    Capture4.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Capture5.JPG
    Capture5.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 26

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Even I've mount system hard disk, enable dlna plugin I cannot find my system to my windows home network. With BH had no problem to access my VUultimo as a shared drive
Here are my settings
iirc windows requires you to set a username and password otherwise it will not allow a connection

Didi

Unfortunately, it doesn't work even if you set user and password, you see them but without content.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 17

Didi

I want to say two small problems, maybe you can solve them
1. If the remote control is connected via bluetooth, it does not work in Kodi
2. If I set AVL audio, the sound doesn't work in Kodi

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    466.2 KB · Views: 10

fagmixy

Here are my settings
this problem come from smb network dont work in obh 5 that's why your harddisk is not displayed on the windows network look in obh 4 i see my vuplus in phone and windows but in obh 5 no problem smb network

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230303_072808_ES File Explorer.jpg
    Screenshot_20230303_072808_ES File Explorer.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 13

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
You mean to to set a username and password into Main Menu / Setup / Network / Username - Password ??
No I mean you need to set a username and password in network sharing on windows then you need to use that username and password on the box too.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I want to say two small problems, maybe you can solve them
1. If the remote control is connected via bluetooth, it does not work in Kodi
2. If I set AVL audio, the sound doesn't work in Kodi
Can't be solved, 1) kodi has no control over bluetooth remote, and 2) kodi uses it's own sound profile which doesn't include AVL.

PaaNooS

No I mean you need to set a username and password in network sharing on windows then you need to use that username and password on the box too.
Sorry but here's a misunderstanding. To make it more clear : My home network consists from a Windows 10 PC, an ACRyan network media player, a VUUltimo4K and a NAS drive. My Windows PC can see ACRyan and NAS but no my VU+. ACRyan can see my Windows PC and NAS but no my VU+. My VU+ can see my Windows PC, my ACRyan and my NAS. So my problem is that VU+ is "hidden" in my home network and cannot copy any file from Windows PC or ACRyan to VU+.
So where have I to set a username and a password ??
Thanks

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry but here's a misunderstanding. To make it more clear : My home network consists from a Windows 10 PC, an ACRyan network media player, a VUUltimo4K and a NAS drive. My Windows PC can see ACRyan and NAS but no my VU+. ACRyan can see my Windows PC and NAS but no my VU+. My VU+ can see my Windows PC, my ACRyan and my NAS. So my problem is that VU+ is "hidden" in my home network and cannot copy any file from Windows PC or ACRyan to VU+.
Thanks
Install samba then, menu - setup - network - utilities - samba (maybe needs nfs too, I can't remember now).

fagmixy

I'm afraid you're right. Which obh version was the last that samba worked ??
The last version obh 4.3
Samba dont work in obh 4.4 but work after copy past the folder etc/smb from obh 4.3 to obh 4.4 but in obh 5.2 dont work i copy past folder smb but dont work

PaaNooS

The last version obh 4.3
Samba dont work in obh 4.4 but work after copy past the folder etc/smb from obh 4.3 to obh 4.4 but in obh 5.2 dont work i copy past folder smb but dont work
So where can I find to download 4.3 ?? Here the older version is 4.4