help please? BlackHole 2.1.4 and trying to run IPTV

B

BP85

Hi all, thanks for looking.

I am currently using BlackHole 2.1.4 and am trying to get my IPTV installed via telnet. I have been told by my provider to paste this in to telnet;

wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh "(my-link-address)type=enigma22_script&output=mpegts" && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh

The above link added to my favourites userbouquet and i can see all the channels I have and the EPG is working. But when I click on any channel is says;

Service not found!
(SID not found in PAT)

The provider has asked me if my OE is 1.6 or 2.0. I'm not sure, could somebody please advise?

M

Matrix10

Hi all, thanks for looking.

I am currently using BlackHole 2.1.4 and am trying to get my IPTV installed via telnet. I have been told by my provider to paste this in to telnet;

wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh "(my-link-address)type=enigma22_script&output=mpegts" && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh

The above link added to my favourites userbouquet and i can see all the channels I have and the EPG is working. But when I click on any channel is says;

Service not found!
(SID not found in PAT)

The provider has asked me if my OE is 1.6 or 2.0. I'm not sure, could somebody please advise?

If this question refers to the illegal paid provider
then read the forum rules.

http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

If it refers to the legal provider use BH 2.1.6. / 1, or BH 2.1.7
also Open Black Hole image support IPTV

B

BP85

@Matrix10

No. This is a FTA list that I have paid a nominal fee for them to keep it updated constantly. I do not have an aerial for the box, so have to go via IPTV.

How do I update to 2.1.6 / 7 without losing my current skin/set up? Also in your view, which is the better release?