How to report bugs

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
What issues do you have and with which box (I am assuming openbh 5.0 is the image) ?

eekeek

OBH 5.0.011 Vu+ Solo4k. I've just moved over from BH (really pleased so far)

1)
Quick Options Setup > Up/Down button mode. Selecting Channel List doesn't work. It actually brings up the Bouquet List.

2)
Enigma2 crashes when selecting Setup > Common Interface > Common Interface.
Happens every time.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
The crash from the log manager is due to junk being in the logs (does it happen everytime you try and view the debug log) ?

Maybe there is some old logs left on your hdd or usb stick that it does not like.

If so, clear all the crashlogs (there is a script to do that, if you press green, then blue).

I can't find an issue with the Up/Down button mode, i've tested it on 5 boxes and it's fine, but will connect Solo4K later today and check that too.

I have asked another member of the team to check the Common Interface panel on Solo4K also (I don't have a Ci module so unable to check that myself).

eekeek

I'll open another thread for the debug file viewer if that's ok.

Very strange about the "Up/Down button mode". I've compared this with "Channel +/- button mode" which has options of "Just Change Channels", "Channel List" or "Bouquet List". - that all works as expected.
"Up/Down button mode" only has the options "Just Change Channels" and "Channel List" and selecting CL definitely brings up the Bouquet List view.
Have tried it with the new MX Slim skin and the emergency OE-A skin. It's the same.

Cheers!

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I'll open another thread for the debug file viewer if that's ok.

Very strange about the "Up/Down button mode". I've compared this with "Channel +/- button mode" which has options of "Just Change Channels", "Channel List" or "Bouquet List". - that all works as expected.
"Up/Down button mode" only has the options "Just Change Channels" and "Channel List" and selecting CL definitely brings up the Bouquet List view.
Have tried it with the new MX Slim skin and the emergency OE-A skin. It's the same.

Cheers!
The default for the Up/Down button mode is "Just Change Channels", that's how it has always been, it's never had the opion to open the Bouquets List, so I can't understand how it is doing that for you, when there is nothing mapped to those buttons anywhere in the image to open Bouquet list.

Liquid

Staff member
Administrator
OBH 5.0.011 Vu+ Solo4k. I've just moved over from BH (really pleased so far)
2)
Enigma2 crashes when selecting Setup > Common Interface > Common Interface.
Happens every time.

Did this issue persists after a reboot? You have a cam inserted it? It happens with and/or without the cam? Is a fresh installation or an update?

try removing the cam and renaming /etc/auth.dat and /etc/enigma2/ci*.xml and rebooting

L.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
No issue with channel up/down on Solo4K here, it opens channel list, or it changes channels up / down depending on the settings, but it does not open bouquet list.

Maybe you have installed something that has messed up your image.

alen5555

Staff member
I think the best way is to do again a fresh install of OBH Image to erase all stuff that cossing the problems
OBH on Solo 4k works fine no issues so far

eekeek

I installed 5.0.010 from a USB stick and updated to .011 online. Was on BH 3.1.0 I (I think) previously. Is that not a clean install?

I'm sure you're right, it's something I've (not) done but I don't believe I've added any plugins...

The CAM and card are working. I've not done anything to configure it, it just works. But the Common Interface screen crashes.

The cam problem persists after a hard reboot. If I remove the CAM, ... Setup > Common Interface returns "no module found"
Power off, reinsert the CAM (no card), Setup > Common Interface > crashes again
There is no /etc/auth.dat or /etc/enigma2/ci*

I'll try a clean install again from USB. Thanks everyone for looking

eekeek

The CAM is a digiquest tivusatcamHD

The image I originally installed was openbh-5.0.001.release-vusolo4k_usb_release_5538b8a8.zip
Installing 5.0.011 from the download section this time

eekeek

I've solved the "Up/Down button mode" issue. I had changed ... User Interface > Channel selection > Always show bouquets, to YES.

Reactions: Ev0

Liquid

Staff member
Administrator
The CAM is a digiquest tivusatcamHD

The image I originally installed was openbh-5.0.001.release-vusolo4k_usb_release_5538b8a8.zip
Installing 5.0.011 from the download section this time
I've a tivusat hd also but is by telesystem.
Mine is produced by SmartDTV SA and have P/N CI0356-TIV03 R1.0
I've tested it on my vuultimo4k and i haven't a similar issue.
I don't know how much can differs my cam from yours... maybe is produced by the same OEM.
Did you solved your cam issue with new fresh install?

If issue persist i have to find some spare time to reinstall a clean image on my vusolo4k but i need to find some spare time.

L.

eekeek

Hi,

Fresh install didn't fix it. It's a CI0312 TIV02 R1.2

The card seems to work fine. So.... not a high priority!

Thanks!