Incorrect Time.

zeberil

This time error that occurs on some sporadic occasion is produced by the Oscam emulator in its configuration parameter called clockfix (which corrects the system time) through a satellite transponder, and it may happen that when putting a a satellite frequency has the wrong time, this oscam parameter corrects the time in the system wrongly, and then it cannot be corrected even using ntpd while oscam is in use.

use a compiled oscam version without clockfix

Here in OBH 5.0.009 the version of Oscam has this parameter and this problem does not happen....

dFrJgzt.png
NTP Server: pool.ntp.org

Time synchronization is done using Transponder, you have to set the time zone.

gogy

Aquí en OBH 5.0.009 la versión de Oscam tiene este parámetro y este problema no ocurre....

dFrJgzt.png
Servidor NTP: pool.ntp.org

La sincronización horaria se realiza mediante Transponder, debe configurar la zona horaria.

occurs if the transponder at a given time does not have the correct time or the receiver does not get the correct time.

If the transponder has the correct time or the receiver gets the correct time from the transponder, it does not occur.

zeberil

I am in Portugal and I attune a Portuguese channel. But I can move to a Spanish channel, in Spain the time is different, that's not why I stay with the Spanish time...

In encoded transponders, will not the time information not transmitted even if the oscam can not decode them?

goral

Here in OBH 5.0.009 the version of Oscam has this parameter and this problem does not happen....

dFrJgzt.png
NTP Server: pool.ntp.org

Time synchronization is done using Transponder, you have to set the time zone.
Can you give me more details where I can find this configuration? Thanks

Hi I find it.
In my config oscam file:
Capture.PNG

zeberil

I also looked for and did not find, so this would not be the cause. It seems to me that this is used in some oscam protocols, at least that was what I understood.

Now I have just seen something: I have an OBH5 image in the OMB that is not even configured... has no channel list, does not have the configured tuners or have any emulator. The only thing that was configured was the network.

The time is right! The configuration of the hourly zone, by rule, is Europe - London> Sync Time Using = Transpoder Time (Predefined)> NTP Server = Pool.ntp.org

The time is right because the image is in OMB and somehow takes the hour of Flash (OBH5)? I do not know, I had to make a root and try only in the flash...

I think the resolution of your problem is in the configuration of the time zone.

AlexWilMac

Staff member
I've always had oscam and no time problem neither in flash nor in OMB.
ANd I don't have such a parameter. Why you simply don't disable it and try?

zeberil

This pamper should not have influence... Nor does it have to deactivate.

But if that is why it eliminates this bin and unloads by feeds a bin oscam.

The Stable is version 11581 and does not have this functionality.

goral

I still don't understand.
Why, when I flash fresh image 5.0.009 ver. and add oscam, is no problem. But when I make image backup - time is different, is not time zone (TZ is correctly setting for my location), because time is different every time I switch off (completely by switch on the back) sometimes is ~2h, sometimes is ~12h or even more! Is just randomly.
What is more strange. It not happen with version 5.0.005 and lover. (I not check vers. 6 -8).
Only solution, is to switch off oscam, and restart.
It looks like some problem on line oscam - image when making backup.

zeberil

I do not think you explain well or met other questions that nothing will have relationship with the problem.

Backups? The line oscam? Look at the beginning, install a new clean image, download the oscam you want (stable or emu) by feeds and then send your config to the box and the list of channels... now what is your time zone?

My:

E0fud0v.png