Instalar Vu+Turbo SE tuner

zeberil

Essa VTI é py2? Só alguém por cá com esse tuner na OBH 5 poderá confirmar que funciona... mas terá que ser testado em T. O tuner da box é C, certo?

Se puderes trocar esse pelo da versão 1, se calhar é mais rápido do que a solução... tens as duas slots dos tuners ocupadas?

In English:

Is this VTI py2? Only someone around with this tuner on OBH 5 can confirm that it works... but will have to be tested in T. The Tuner of the Box is C, right?

If you can change this by version 1, maybe it's faster than the solution... Do you have the two busy tuner slots?

patofoo

Essa VTI é py2? Só alguém por cá com esse tuner na OBH 5 poderá confirmar que funciona... mas terá que ser testado em T. O tuner da box é C, certo?

Se puderes trocar esse pelo da versão 1, se calhar é mais rápido do que a solução... tens as duas slots dos tuners ocupadas?

In English:

Is this VTI py2? Only someone around with this tuner on OBH 5 can confirm that it works... but will have to be tested in T. The Tuner of the Box is C, right?

If you can change this by version 1, maybe it's faster than the solution... Do you have the two busy tuner slots?

Bom dia,
depois do desespero total.... chegou o tuner usb da XBOX, este foi 5* já funciona TOP.
Não sei se instalei o driver correto mas pelo menos funciona corretamente. Foi o driver para DiBcom0700C que instalei.

Quanto à VU Turbo SE, vou tentar aguardar mais algum tempo para ver se tem suporte.

Muito obrigado pela ajuda que me deu e a todos os que responderam às minhas questões.

Obrigado

zeberil

Precisamos de alguém com este SE para testes... é bem capaz de não estar a funcionar em py3. Existe um membro na Drag que o tem, mas para pedir ajuda estão lá, para ajudar é "complicado"!:mad:

Entretanto deixo aqui uma msg de erro que obtive a quando da instalação do driver do tuner (pode ser que ajude):

nxYhhQg.png

Eu na Duo 4K tenho o tuner MTSIF... fartei-me de tuners USB pendurados.

Quanto ao Xbox cumpre perfeitamente a sua função pelo menos em T. Não ligues aos valores SNR. Já em C, nomeadamente para a nossa realidade (Nos), acho que existem algumas frequências que não dão ou outro tipo de problemas. Não tenho C mas tu tendo C podes testar.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Turbo SE tuner working fine here on Duo4K SE.

If it does not work for you, remove the supplied usb cable, and plug the usb tuner into the usb port directly and reboot the box.

Btw I just used the dvb-usb-dvbsky-classic driver from the feeds, I didn't bother with the manual install.

zeberil

If it does not work for you, remove the supplied usb cable, and plug the usb tuner into the usb port directly and reboot the box.

Btw I just used the dvb-usb-dvbsky-classic driver from the feeds, I didn't bother with the manual install.

Problems with Cape? How do you have yours? With or without the cable?

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Without the cable as it's junk.

The turbo se tuner is just a cheap usb tuner from china, it's not an official vu+ product, it has just been branded as such by the German distributor.

AlexWilMac

Staff member
Oh, this is interesting. I've got a normal VU+ Turbo (not even the 2nd version) and it's surprisingly good at reception, the USB TV adapter I have ever tried most similar to the real internal tuners as its sensitivity to signal is concerned.
It's maybe the case to get rid of this chinese product and look for a real VU+ Turbo one ;)

patofoo

Hi,
I have removed the USB cable and the problema persiste. But I have testes in another box from a friend with SF8008, with cable dont work, without cable works very good. The problem persist with VU Duo 4K SE, but with Octagon ir os perfect, I have installed the same version of openbh version 5.

Thanks

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Hi,
I have removed the USB cable and the problema persiste. But I have testes in another box from a friend with SF8008, with cable dont work, without cable works very good. The problem persist with VU Duo 4K SE, but with Octagon ir os perfect, I have installed the same version of openbh version 5.

Thanks
Maybe the driver on the Duo4K SE has become corrupted.

Reflash your box and then install the driver from the feeds as I did, and don't use the cable again, then hopefully it will work for you.

zeberil

No the Turbo 2 is a Turbo 2, the Turbo SE is a Turbo SE, that's why they have different names and different drivers ;)

From which I research, there is no visual difference between the 1 and 2.... nor is it easy to find this turbo2.

What differences at performance/hardware level between 1 and 2?

I saw this:

Turbo2

Turbo1

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
From which I research, there is no visual difference between the 1 and 2.... nor is it easy to find this turbo2.

What differences at performance/hardware level between 1 and 2?

I saw this:

Turbo2

Turbo1
I think (although not certain) that the Turbo 2 supports H.265 codec.

patofoo

Maybe the driver on the Duo4K SE has become corrupted.

Reflash your box and then install the driver from the feeds as I did, and don't use the cable again, then hopefully it will work for you.

Image reinstalled, driver installed via feeds and not work.

Additional information:
With Octagon SF 8008 all perfect... works excelent with cable and without cable.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I don't understand the problem then, as like I said for me it is working on Duo4K SE without the cable and with the driver installed from feeds.

zeberil

I don't understand the problem then, as like I said for me it is working on Duo4K SE without the cable and with the driver installed from feeds.

Acho que não tem importância, mas cá vai a questão: Qual a porta USB onde tens o tuner e o que sintonizas (C ou T/T2)?

in English:

I think it has no importance, but here goes the question: What is the USB door where you have the tuner and what tunings (C or T/T2)?

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
You are correct it's not important, as you can't select what you want to use it as, until the box sees the tuner.

But I have it set to dvb-t/t2