Introduce yourself.

AlexWilMac

Staff member
Well... (relatively) new in this forum, not in the vuplus-community one ;)
I've got three VU+ (a Solo4K, a Zero4K and a Duo2) and I'm a VU+ user since 2013, I believe.
In the last years, I've tried to give my contribution not only by signalling in the most detailed way (as I'm in IT quite deeply) issues and bugs but also by translating at first BH and then OBH since 2018 or so, either in cooperation with "insanity" from the other forum or by myself. I also updated Italian translation of several plugins.
After a period as BH user, I immediately tried OBH, if I'm not wrong, starting just from 0.1 but, particularly from 0.4 onwards.
I chose it as my main (and only, I should say) image since its 0.6 release.
That's all :)

Seagen

Hi
I have been using Sat boxes since sat tv arrived in Scandinavia and when i got my first Dreambox i installed the very first Blackhole image into that box and after that i never left.
When the Team splitt up into 2 diffrent Teams i follow the Team Blackhole and got my first Vu+ and that logo has never left the living room. Neither has Blackhole.
I am still a harcore BH lover but the OpenBlackhole image is the future image.

In my collection of Sat boxes there is a mix. But my Vu+Uno4Kse is the golden child and is the main box in use.
But I have also this boxes
Solo
Duo
Solo2
Zero 4K
------------
dm900UHD
dm One UHD
dm Two UHD

jrbmw

Donating Member
Hello
been on the sat scene since the D2 mac days. Run the solo 4k now and have a duo and duo2.
Been on the Vu community site since day 1...favourite image was Blackpole before it was discontinued.

vrasidas

Hi, i'm interested in satellite tv since 2012 and especially in enigma 2 stbs. I've a vu solo2, vu zero and a dreambox500hd. Unfortunately, i dont'have a 4k stb yet. I'm openblackhole lover and i think it's an excellent image!! That's all guys!!

Wendy

Hi. I'm on Vuplus community as well. I have Vuplus Solo2 and Octagon sf8008 combo. Am very glad that there will soon be an Original Image for sf8008. Thanks very much. Great news.

Gold_66

Hello, I've been a member of vuplus-community for more than 4 years, with only occasional visits in the last two years after I switched from Vu+ Solo 4K to Octagon SF8008, so this is the perfect opportunity for going back to OpenBH and interact again with friendly OBH people.

NewWorld

Hello to all members.
As a member of vuplus-community, while checking the download section of the openbh.net web page, I saw that there is also a forum. :)
I joined you with the VU+ UNO 4K SE. It was also gratifying for me to see familiar names here.
Greetings everyone.

lukin

Hi eveyone!,
I love sat communities in general...tweaking especially, currently Novaler is my daily driver...looking forward to having a wonderful time with OBH community.