JediMaker_6.20 Create list IPTV error Vu+solo2

MasterC

Donating Member
IMAGE OpenBH 5.3….16

Hi, I try to create a channel list with JediMaker chose Gstreamer or ExtePlayer platform but the results after that in channel bouquets are so:
I can see the name of bouquets but inside of bouquets are so! No name of channels!
But inside of Vu+ in “etc/enigma2” I can see the lists, and are created ok, but when I go in bouquets I just see that not available (n/a) !

1. n/a
2. n/a
3. n/a
4. n/a
I was instaled plugin’s GSTreamer and Ext3player but the results are the same

Any idea?

Last edited:

Mick12334

Staff member
When in etc/enigma2 what are the file sizes, in userbouquet listings?

Have you got a program like dreamboxedit, installed on your PC, if so what happens when you use the Fast FTP Download option, to download a list of channels. from your VU+?

MasterC

Donating Member
When in etc/enigma2 what are the file sizes, in userbouquet listings?

Have you got a program like dreamboxedit, installed on your PC, if so what happens when you use the Fast FTP Download option, to download a list of channels. from your VU+?
Hey thanks for your answer…

Are 2 bouquets one have 34kb and other 33kb, I now the dreamboxedit but I didn’t use it for that, I see the bouquets inside de box with Dcc program PC and the channels list are there correctly with channels name and everything but not in the normal bouquets in Vu+, I can see the bouquets are created but without channels inside.
I think I need to install some players plugin or something else.
If I create lists with same plugin JediMaker and same m3u url and I choose DVB 1 platform its ok I can see all lists and channels created correctly, but not with image or audio!
In this case with same plugin and same m3u url and same Image OpenBH I was do the same process in a Vu+zero4k choosing Gstreamer or Exteplayer platform and everything its Ok but not in Vu+ solo 2!

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
You need to install Serviceapp, and I assume you mean GSTplayer rather than GStreamer.

Serviceapp you can install from feeds (systemplugins), GSTplayer you need to install via telnet with opkg install gstplayer

MasterC

Donating Member
You need to install Serviceapp, and I assume you mean GSTplayer rather than GStreamer.

Serviceapp you can install from feeds (systemplugins), GSTplayer you need to install via telnet with opkg install gstplayer
Yes, that's it, I think these two things will be serviceapp and GSTplayer, I'll test it and then I'll tell you the result. Thanks

MasterC

Donating Member
Resolved, all that was left was to install serviceapp, Gstplayer was already installed. Thank you so much guys.

Reactions: Ev0