KODI 20.0

Mick12334

Staff member
I was forced to load a fresh image, of Openbh 5, as the updates weren't working, to get from 5.0 to 5.1.
When I loaded KODI, via the plugin menu, I was only given the option of version 20.0 Nexus, which is still experiencing problems, in my case it doesn't work, with my addons, including Scrubs v2, and The Promise, which are the two video addons I mostly use.
Every single time I attempt to use the search options, or access from my favourites, KODI 20.0 just crashes, and kicks me out of KODi, and back to the openbh 5.1 menu screen.

I uninstalled KODI, and tried to install it again, hoping that I could locate the stable 19.4 version, but it's no longer available. Can you please add the KODI 19.4 option, in the plugins menu.

Ev0

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I was forced to load a fresh image, of Openbh 5, as the updates weren't working, to get from 5.0 to 5.1.
When I loaded KODI, via the plugin menu, I was only given the option of version 20.0 Nexus, which is still experiencing problems, in my case it doesn't work, with my addons, including Scrubs v2, and The Promise, which are the two video addons I mostly use.
Every single time I attempt to use the search options, or access from my favourites, KODI 20.0 just crashes, and kicks me out of KODi, and back to the openbh 5.1 menu screen.

I uninstalled KODI, and tried to install it again, hoping that I could locate the stable 19.4 version, but it's no longer available. Can you please add the KODI 19.4 option, in the plugins menu.
You can't update 5.0 to 5.1 via online update they are 2 different images.

Kodi 19.4 is only avaliable on oe-a 5.0 core (openbh 5.0) and Kodi 20 is only available on oe-5.1 core (openbh 5.1)

So if you want to use Kodi 19.4 you will have to reflash with OpenBh 5.0

Mick12334

Staff member
Thanks Ev0,
for the time being I'll have to go back to 5.0, until the addons, I use, can be used with the latest Kodi, dailymotion did work, with KODI 20.0, which allowed me to download an episode of Rumpole of the Bailey, but none of my favourite addons.