Kodi for vu duo4k se

Go into the Menu, Plugins, press the button, to download plugins, and I think it's in extensions.

I returned to OpenBh 5.3, as my favourite video addons didn't work with the latest version of Kodi, but no doubt I'll test version 5.4 again, to see if they now work.

Go into the Menu, Plugins, press the button, to download plugins, and I think it's in extensions.

I returned to OpenBh 5.3, as my favourite video addons didn't work with the latest version of Kodi, but no doubt I'll test version 5.4 again, to see if they now work.
Thank you bro

Which vwersion of Kodi, do you have installed?
Kodi 20 or the newer Kodi 21?
I recently tried Kodi 21, again, ann the problem, with my favourite video addon, was still there, as it hadn't been updated, to work with Kodi 21, everytime I tried a search I got the stream error message, reflashing OpenBh 5.3, and installing Kosi 20, resolved the problem.

Kodi 21
But same plugin like umbrella and crew , asgard
Scrub v2 not work give me msg stream erreur or no stream available

How to download kodi 20 Without installing the previous image oph

You can't, it requires the writers, of OpenBh 5.4, to include the older Kodi 20, in the plugin options.
The same thing happened when OpenBh 5 was released, as this updated to Kodi 20, and the plugins didn't work.
It just takes time, for the addons to be updated, to work with kodi 21.

Back